Warthog turret glitch

I was in a match and was controlling a warthog and some marines and ordered them to attack some enemies however the warthogs chaingun turret was facing the enemy but the bullets were going sideways and hitting a wall instead of going straight, hopefully this gets fixed otherwise warthogs are useless.

got one word for that lol

maybe you should post this in the official bug thread …

> 2533274896935348;1:
> I was in a match and was controlling a warthog and some marines and ordered them to attack some enemies however the warthogs chaingun turret was facing the enemy but the bullets were going sideways and hitting a wall instead of going straight, hopefully this gets fixed otherwise warthogs are useless.

This seems to be a common animation glitch but they are in fact causing damage to the intended target and it’s not just hogs, seems to be mostly related to bullets.

> 2533274816533026;4:
> > 2533274896935348;1:
> > I was in a match and was controlling a warthog and some marines and ordered them to attack some enemies however the warthogs chaingun turret was facing the enemy but the bullets were going sideways and hitting a wall instead of going straight, hopefully this gets fixed otherwise warthogs are useless.
>
>
> This seems to be a common animation glitch but they are in fact causing damage to the intended target and it’s not just hogs, seems to be mostly related to bullets.

The enemy was not getting damaged and I ended up losing the battle because of it

> 2533274896935348;1:
> I was in a match and was controlling a warthog and some marines and ordered them to attack some enemies however the warthogs chaingun turret was facing the enemy but the bullets were going sideways and hitting a wall instead of going straight, hopefully this gets fixed otherwise warthogs are useless.

My son noticed this when he was playing too.

We think the warthog was still causing damage to the target the bullets were just going in completely the other direction.