Warthog Tricktage 3!

I made this a while ago, I just never got around to posting it here.

Link:
http://youtu.be/VM1w4y4kb6Y?hd=1

Watch in 720p for best quality, I hope you enjoy it!

Very awesome video.

Thanks!

Yeah man i thought this was awesome…we are always doing crazy stuff on warthogs too…i am a snowboarder so i appreciate the rail grinds…i made a sick rainbow rail on my one map…props man warthog drivers to the max we are!

Thank you as well!

Oh hey what’s up K-Dizzle. B)

If anyone didn’t know, Kalec’s HogTage was featured in a Weekly Update on Bungie.net! He won that crazy Star Nameplate for it! Wowza! What a guy!

> Oh hey what’s up K-Dizzle. B)
>
> If anyone didn’t know, Kalec’s HogTage was featured in a Weekly Update on Bungie.net! He won that crazy Star Nameplate for it! Wowza! What a guy!

Haha, thanks Toast!

dude i didn’t know such beauty could come to the wart hog…u sir just earn MAJOR KUDOS and a subscriber and many more to come when i show my friends this. * ps i didn’t see this on “bnet” …i skate board and snow board so this makes it 20 times more epic…

thumbs up broski

Wow, you’ve got some mad skill.

> dude i didn’t know such beauty could come to the wart hog…u sir just earn MAJOR KUDOS and a subscriber and many more to come when i show my friends this. * ps i didn’t see this on “bnet” …i skate board and snow board so this makes it 20 times more epic…
>
> thumbs up broski

Thanks I appreciate it!