Warthog Trailer Hitch

A hitch on the back of the Warthog that allows Forgers to attach a trailer to it. Types of trailers could be flatbed or enclosed. Trailers could carry troops, an extra vehicle, a turret, a mancannon, a mobile armory and more.

Thoughts?

That could be really cool if implemented well. I don’t think this will happen but it could make for some fun customs games.

I’d love this, if it were only in customs. It could be really interesting in Invasion, though, with a mobile man cannon towed by a warthog.

I love troop transport hogs. Mainly for the easy multi kills :D.

Who needs needs turrets anyways? :stuck_out_tongue:

> I love troop transport hogs. Mainly for the easy multi kills :D.
>
>
> Who needs needs turrets anyways? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was gonna say we wouldn’t need warthog trailers since we already have the transport hog.

I’d fling my trailer into my enemies.

> I’d love this, if it were only in customs. It could be really interesting in Invasion, though, with a mobile man cannon towed by a warthog.

Exactly. Maps could be designed with this mobile mancannon in mind and reward teams who properly utilize it.

Imagine a trailer that had a teleporter exit and the entrance is in your base. You could move the teleporter exit up as far as you wish. Too close and its no help. Too far and you risk the enemy destroying it.