Warthog Seat Switching

I do not know if anyone caught this, but it looks as though you can switch between seats of a warthog without having to get out of it first. I linked the video down below from Greenskull.

Sorry if this has already been noticed and discussed.

Yeah, it’s pretty cool. I hope all vehicles have this.

Greenskull confirmed that by pressing “A” you can switch seats in any vehicle. Pretty sweet!

How does it work? does it work like battlefield where you switch to the next seat or will you be able to choose whichever seat?

> 2533274818876216;4:
> How does it work? does it work like battlefield where you switch to the next seat or will you be able to choose whichever seat?

Yes. Switch seats in order rotation.

> 2533274795233660;5:
> > 2533274818876216;4:
> > How does it work? does it work like battlefield where you switch to the next seat or will you be able to choose whichever seat?
>
>
> Yes. Switch seats in order rotation.

Ahh ok, cant wait! :slight_smile:

Pretty cool, now I wonder if there is any option to switch with a team members occupied seat.

Only thing that bothered me was that it didn’t seem to have an animation judging from that Warzone gameplay. I hope they add an animation like Borderlands.

> 2533274873783305;8:
> Only thing that bothered me was that it didn’t seem to have an animation judging from that Warzone gameplay. I hope they add an animation like Borderlands.

They did, the spartan hopped across the seats

> 2533274829453953;1:
> I do not know if anyone caught this, but it looks as though you can switch between seats of a warthog without having to get out of it first. I linked the video down below from Greenskull.
>
> Sorry if this has already been noticed and discussed.
>
> Halo 5 WARZONE GAMEPLAY | Full Match | Phaeton, Plasma Caster, Running Riot - YouTube

It’s about time! That is awesome!

> 2533274796974117;3:
> Greenskull confirmed that by pressing “A” you can switch seats in any vehicle. Pretty sweet!

Yeah, but what loadout was he using?

Anyway, this is long overdue. When you’re driving and there’s a enemy on the gunner, it’s a bit awkward for just having to deal with it since you can’t do anything to damage each other.

And that melee looked very, very painful.

Woohoo for battlefield qualifications being met haha.

It is much need as I hated losing my gunner and having to stop my vehicle to let the other guy get in it.

Due to my intense hate of Halo news channels, I almost want to nullify this post because of the mention of Greenskull.

Good find, though, OP. That sounds like a very interesting feature. It could be especially useful in air vehicles such as the Hornet, which I assume will return (if we’re get a flying Promethean vehicle I’d bet we’re getting a human one).

> 2533274812188563;14:
> Due to my intense hate of Halo news channels, I almost want to nullify this post because of the mention of Greenskull.
>
> Good find, though, OP. That sounds like a very interesting feature. It could be especially useful in air vehicles such as the Hornet, which I assume will return (if we’re get a flying Promethean vehicle I’d bet we’re getting a human one).

Greenskull is pretty good, though.

> 2533274939958452;15:
> > 2533274812188563;14:
> > Due to my intense hate of Halo news channels, I almost want to nullify this post because of the mention of Greenskull.
> >
> > Good find, though, OP. That sounds like a very interesting feature. It could be especially useful in air vehicles such as the Hornet, which I assume will return (if we’re get a flying Promethean vehicle I’d bet we’re getting a human one).
>
>
> Greenskull is pretty good, though.

Perhaps, but I can’t say I’m a fan. I’ll admit he’s better than Chris over at ClickbaitFollower.

Wow thanks, I always knew that you could switch seats but I had forgotten how to do it. I found this comment very helpful. THNX!

> 2535421412021207;17:
> Wow thanks, I always knew that you could switch seats but I had forgotten how to do it. I found this comment very helpful. THNX!

Don’t revive dead threads, mods?

> 2535421412021207;17:
> Wow thanks, I always knew that you could switch seats but I had forgotten how to do it. I found this comment very helpful. THNX!

Glad you found this useful, but in future please don’t revive old threads thanks