Warthog Run?

I was wondering if a Warthog Run or something similar could be in Halo:Infinite . In my opinion the Warthog Runs are the most fun stages in the Halo franchise,my favourite being the one in Halo 3.Would you guys like a Warthog Run(or something similar) in Halo:Infinite or would you consider it too repetetive as it has been done in almost every main Halo game now?

redacted

I’d love one. The H3 one where the floor was falling apart below you is probably my favourite part of H3.

It would be repetitive but not boring at all! Every time there was a Warthog run, I liked the new environments and reasons for having one. And, while it wasn’t as good as the Warthog runs, I found H4’s Ghost run enjoyable as well.

Highly intense action-packed fast paced full adrenaline warthog run like driving scene would be radical!!

I want a warthog run that runs the whole length of a halo ring.

I want an entire level that’s just a warthog run. I have so much fun with driving oriented levels in Halo. They really make you feel like a badass while you’re racking up the killcount.

343 has said that they are taking heavy inspiration from Halo: Combat Evolved in both gameplay, story, and design- especially level design. I not only am really hoping for a warthog run, I’m heavily expecting one!

im always down for a good warthog run!

I would very much so like a warthog run!!

I’d like one where you would have to carry out a warthog run and then get to a bit where you have to fight quickly through a sector on foot (to open a door or bridge or something) and then get back the warthog run. Perhaps have to do this 2 - 3 times.

You have to do it quite quickly as similar to halo 3 an event happens (collapsing floor) where if you take too long you die.

Or maybe a bit like those ninja challenges you have in custom games (but waaaay easier) instead of a fight.

Thoughts?

> 2533274895683392;6:
> I want a warthog run that runs the whole length of a halo ring.

That would be quite a road trip. Let’s hope there are some good fast food places on our way.

> 2535437511345400;12:
> > 2533274895683392;6:
> > I want a warthog run that runs the whole length of a halo ring.
>
> That would be quite a road trip. Let’s hope there are some good fast food places on our way.

Yip-Yap’s Flap Jack Shack! Open all rotations of the week. Great place for Grunt Birthday Parties.

a classic part of halo :smiley:

HECK YES PLEASE!!!

> 2533274895683392;13:
> > 2535437511345400;12:
> > > 2533274895683392;6:
> > > I want a warthog run that runs the whole length of a halo ring.
> >
> > That would be quite a road trip. Let’s hope there are some good fast food places on our way.
>
> Yip-Yap’s Flap Jack Shack! Open all rotations of the week. Great place for Grunt Birthday Parties.

The real challenge would be holding off waves of Flood combat forms at the gas station.

I would love to see another one but they would have to change things up a little to keep things fresh

The warthog run is one of those video game events that I feel make Halo Halo and takes a break from that thirty second chance combat loop in order to put your adrenaline up to eleven and keep it there for the entire climax of the game. It’s the Halo equivalent to the Metroidvania escape sequence and I feel is necessary to cap off a proper Halo game. Ending without one feels like ending a Mario game without fighting Bowser.

> 2533274895683392;6:
> I want a warthog run that runs the whole length of a halo ring.

THIS.
RIGHT HERE.