Warthog launching-CEA style!

Common people, we all know that many of us got hooked on launching that invincible warthog high up over the arch of that cartographer island, killing many a marine in the process to get that pile of grenades.

why has no one mentioned this yet? we have SKULLS now people!

picture it, i already can:

HD graphics on EVERTHING!
Boom skull!

if i don’t see videos on youtube of HD warthog launching within a day or so of release i will be extreamly disappointed…

Then why not take it further?

Tower To Tower-CEA style!

dare to take the challenge?

> Common people, we all know that many of us got hooked on launching that invincible warthog high up over the arch of that cartographer island, killing many a marine in the process to get that pile of grenades.
>
> why has no one mentioned this yet? we have SKULLS now people!
>
> picture it, i already can:
>
> HD graphics on EVERTHING!
> Boom skull!
>
> if i don’t see videos on youtube of HD warthog launching within a day or so i will be extreamly disappointed…
>
> Then why not take it further?
>
> Tower To Tower-CEA style!
>
> dare to take the challenge?

343i has talked about it, and not a lot of people here has talked about it cause most of them don’t do such a thing cause it’s not killing.
Also I don’t think any of the 343i team knows how to do any tricking.

> if i don’t see videos on youtube of HD warthog launching within a day or so i will be extreamly disappointed…

OH NO! IF SGT JACKSON DOESN’T SEE ANY HALO CEA TRICKING VIDEOS WITHIN A DAY, HE’D GOING TO BE EXTREAMLY DISAPPOINTED! Dude, I don’t think 343i would care as a whole. If you really want tricking videos, wait until after the game releases, you’ll see some tricking videos for it.

why would people not accept the challenge? i havent tried warthog launching in CE but it looks epic. I will defenetly try it out in CEA =)

Well duh, who doesnt want to try doing some crazy tricks in Halo:CEA? I always wanted to try how Worthog jumping is like.

CE’s gameplay is good enough for me. I never got to try out any of that tricking business and yet I still had fun with it.

> > Common people, we all know that many of us got hooked on launching that invincible warthog high up over the arch of that cartographer island, killing many a marine in the process to get that pile of grenades.
> >
> > why has no one mentioned this yet? we have SKULLS now people!
> >
> > picture it, i already can:
> >
> > HD graphics on EVERTHING!
> > Boom skull!
> >
> > if i don’t see videos on youtube of HD warthog launching within a day or so i will be extreamly disappointed…
> >
> > Then why not take it further?
> >
> > Tower To Tower-CEA style!
> >
> > dare to take the challenge?
>
> 343i has talked about it, and not a lot of people here has talked about it cause most of them don’t do such a thing cause it’s not killing.
> Also I don’t think any of the 343i team knows how to do any tricking.
>
>
>
> > if i don’t see videos on youtube of HD warthog launching within a day or so i will be extreamly disappointed…
>
> OH NO! IF SGT JACKSON DOESN’T SEE ANY HALO CEA TRICKING VIDEOS WITHIN A DAY, HE’D GOING TO BE EXTREAMLY DISAPPOINTED! Dude, I don’t think 343i would care as a whole. If you really want tricking videos, wait until after the game releases, you’ll see some tricking videos for it.

^i meant after it had been released, no need to be so naggy about it…

> > Common people, we all know that many of us got hooked on launching that invincible warthog high up over the arch of that cartographer island, killing many a marine in the process to get that pile of grenades.
> >
> > why has no one mentioned this yet? we have SKULLS now people!
> >
> > picture it, i already can:
> >
> > HD graphics on EVERTHING!
> > Boom skull!
> >
> >
> > Then why not take it further?
> >
> > Tower To Tower-CEA style!
> >
> > dare to take the challenge?
>
> 343i has talked about it, and not a lot of people here has talked about it cause most of them don’t do such a thing cause it’s not killing.
> Also I don’t think any of the 343i team knows how to do any tricking.
>
>
>
>
> OH NO! IF SGT JACKSON DOESN’T SEE ANY HALO CEA TRICKING VIDEOS WITHIN A DAY, HE’D GOING TO BE EXTREAMLY DISAPPOINTED! Dude, I don’t think 343i would care as a whole. If you really want tricking videos, wait until after the game releases, you’ll see some tricking videos for it.

Weird Stealth, You can leave the forum now. Thank-you.
OT: I will be trying out all the crazy jumps come launch.