Warthog drivers hear meeee!!! 343 hear me!!!!

THE TIME IS NOW!

This is my plea for you. The Creators! Help me in my time of great need!

I have the most urgent request… Make the Warthog turret stronger… I beg you…

The warthog should be rolling DEATH! Not a high pressure water cannon. The Hogs of olde were far more fierce, they had a set of fangs as well as a turtles shell.

Increasing the length of your fire time is not the same as pulling the enemies apart bit by bit. When enemies hear its approach they should cower in fear! Be forced to focus fire and take out the beast as a team!

Rather then lazy larry and his trusty ol plasma pistol be enough to do the job. :frowning:

Hear me! Increase the attack power of the Hogs! Make them become fear.

thanks!

Absolutely! And fix the bloody driving physics. They shouldn’t flip over if they hit a pebble.

Yes Brother!

This is probably one of the few buff/nerf issues that I agree with. I have barely gotten any kills with the turret when it seems like I should be turning someone into swiss cheese.

I remember when the hog of halo 3 would strike fear into your heart, that thing killed people twice as fast as the halo 4 hog.

The entire time I was reading your post OP I heard a church piano playing in my head for some reason

> The entire time I was reading your post OP I heard a church piano playing in my head for some reason

That means I had your attention! Can you feel it brother!? The Hogs are crying for salvation!

> I remember when the hog of halo 3 would strike fear into your heart, that thing killed people twice as fast as the halo 4 hog.

Hallelujah! Yes it certainly did! It would be nice if our new breed Hogs had some of their ancestors holy power!

Also bring back our Wheelman Spree/Road Hog/Road Rage medals!
We wore them with pride.

> This is probably one of the few buff/nerf issues that I agree with. I have barely gotten any kills with the turret when it seems like I should be turning someone into swiss cheese.

Swiss Cheese and Crackers! Let it be so! Let it be SOOO! Lets make the Hogs rain down their vengeance!

> Also bring back our Wheelman Spree/Road Hog/Road Rage medals!
> We wore them with pride.

I was QUITE the Sunday Driver. Spread the word of the medals! Our Hog death sprees were indeed a testament to our prowess. To be heard and seen from high!

> THE TIME IS NOW!
>
> This is my plea for you. The Creators! Help me in my time of great need!
>
> I have the most urgent request… Make the Warthog turret stronger… I beg you…
>
> The warthog should be rolling DEATH! Not a high pressure water cannon. The Hogs of olde were far more fierce, they had a set of fangs as well as a turtles shell.
>
> Increasing the length of your fire time is not the same as pulling the enemies apart bit by bit. When enemies hear its approach they should cower in fear! Be forced to focus fire and take out the beast as a team!
>
> Rather then lazy larry and his trusty ol plasma pistol be enough to do the job. :frowning:
>
> Hear me! Increase the attack power of the Hogs! Make them become fear.
>
>
> thanks!

With great vengeance and FURIOUS ANGER LET THE GODS OF WARTHOG OLDE SMITE DOWN THESE NEW IMPOSTERS! And also 343i, i hate it when i get killed cus i have to flip the chost over 100 million times just to get on it.

> Absolutely! And fix the bloody driving physics. They shouldn’t flip over if they hit a pebble.

I do miss drifting sideways into my triple splatters but I will admit, the old hogs handling weas a bit like ice skating. I dont mind the increased traction.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HOLY POWER! The reckoning of those foolish enough to prance about on foot. May the Hogs be once again gifted their wings!

You seem to get points for doing so.

> > THE TIME IS NOW!
> >
> > This is my plea for you. The Creators! Help me in my time of great need!
> >
> > I have the most urgent request… Make the Warthog turret stronger… I beg you…
> >
> > The warthog should be rolling DEATH! Not a high pressure water cannon. The Hogs of olde were far more fierce, they had a set of fangs as well as a turtles shell.
> >
> > Increasing the length of your fire time is not the same as pulling the enemies apart bit by bit. When enemies hear its approach they should cower in fear! Be forced to focus fire and take out the beast as a team!
> >
> > Rather then lazy larry and his trusty ol plasma pistol be enough to do the job. :frowning:
> >
> > Hear me! Increase the attack power of the Hogs! Make them become fear.
> >
> >
> > thanks!
>
> With great vengeance and FURIOUS ANGER LET THE GODS OF WARTHOG OLDE SMITE DOWN THESE NEW IMPOSTERS! And also 343i, i hate it when i get killed cus i have to flip the chost over 100 million times just to get on it.

Perhaps not smite them for they have suffered enough in the last 30 days! Not smite but GRANT THEM! GRANT THEM THE ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE OF THE KILL! Speak not of ghosts my friend! The day of the Hog is nigh.

> > > THE TIME IS NOW!
> > >
> > > This is my plea for you. The Creators! Help me in my time of great need!
> > >
> > > I have the most urgent request… Make the Warthog turret stronger… I beg you…
> > >
> > > The warthog should be rolling DEATH! Not a high pressure water cannon. The Hogs of olde were far more fierce, they had a set of fangs as well as a turtles shell.
> > >
> > > Increasing the length of your fire time is not the same as pulling the enemies apart bit by bit. When enemies hear its approach they should cower in fear! Be forced to focus fire and take out the beast as a team!
> > >
> > > Rather then lazy larry and his trusty ol plasma pistol be enough to do the job. :frowning:
> > >
> > > Hear me! Increase the attack power of the Hogs! Make them become fear.
> > >
> > >
> > > thanks!
> >
> > With great vengeance and FURIOUS ANGER LET THE GODS OF WARTHOG OLDE SMITE DOWN THESE NEW IMPOSTERS! And also 343i, i hate it when i get killed cus i have to flip the chost over 100 million times just to get on it.
>
> Perhaps not smite them for they have suffered enough in the last 30 days! Not smite but GRANT THEM! GRANT THEM THE ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE OF THE KILL! Speak not of ghosts my friend! The day of the Hog is nigh.

The day is nigh yes, but the ghost can go into tiny places thyne 'hog is simply to macho to fit in. Plus boost kills are awesome. But the 'Hog DOES own the ghost, demo derby. I miss the CE hogs, the ones that WOULD NOT GET DAMADGED

A great many Hog flips were had in those days. A great many. Fond memories aye.

Might actually make Plasma babies think twice before EMPing

> Absolutely! And fix the bloody driving physics. They shouldn’t flip over if they hit a pebble.

Its been that way since CE, why change tradition?

> > This is probably one of the few buff/nerf issues that I agree with. I have barely gotten any kills with the turret when it seems like I should be turning someone into swiss cheese.
>
> Swiss Cheese and Crackers! Let it be so! Let it be SOOO! Lets make the Hogs rain down their vengeance!

chaingun hog in H4 is utter trash, almost completely worthless.

How we got from the perfect vehicles in H3 to these rolling paper mache vehicles in H4 is beyond me…

> The warthog should be rolling DEATH! Not a high pressure water cannon. The Hogs of olde were far more fierce, they had a set of fangs as well as a turtles shell.

+

> This is probably one of the few buff/nerf issues that I agree with. I have barely gotten any kills with the turret when it seems like I should be turning someone into swiss cheese.

=

Lmao!

Thanks for the laughs and more seriously, I agree, the warthog’s really weak… Like every vehicle. Just about anyone can use a PP charged and then board the vehicle/throw stickies at it.

Right now, vehicles are just rolling/flying coffins.

Having Wheelman is like having the Halo Spirit! Now we just need the Flaming plasma sword!