wars achievements not adding to milestone?

Anyone know why my Halo Wars achievements don’t seem to be getting over to Waypoint? Is it just slow? Some from earlier are in there but I was playing again today and those achievements aren’t there, we’re talkin 4-5 hours later. Just want to know they haven’t stopped tallying achievements from Wars

It may take a little longer for those to upload them since 343 got the codes to all of the bungie titles with multiplayer its faster but it takes longer for the halo wars servers to respond since it is written with a diffrent code

Cheers man, they did eventually show up but it was several hours later. Thanks for responding though :slight_smile:

I’m having that same problem, except none of my Halo Wars achievements have been transferred over… even the ones I got in 2009. Waypoint actually says I don’t have the game. Any idea whats going on…?

Nope, no idea! In fact the achievements I’ve unlocked for wars since the 26th of Feb haven’t uploaded, the first few did eventually but since then…nothin. I keep lookin at my medals and thinkin “Yup, I should be at the next tier” but alas, waypoint is crappin out with regards to Wars. Hopefully that gets fixed sooner rather than later although it was suggested to me it might be fixed at the end of the month when 343 takes over the Halo universe in full

I’ve the same problem. When will developers fix it?

I hate to say it but it goes for me too! I clocked up an achievement on the weekend and it still hasn’t registered on Waypoint anywhere.

yeah i’m in the same boat as the rest of you, i’ve only had Halo Wars for a couple weeks now, and it hasn’t uploaded to Waypoint yet…i was wondering if it was because of the newer games, that maybe they lost interest in Wars…

> Nope, no idea! In fact the achievements I’ve unlocked for wars since the 26th of Feb haven’t uploaded, the first few did eventually but since then…nothin. I keep lookin at my medals and thinkin “Yup, I should be at the next tier” but alas, waypoint is crappin out with regards to Wars. Hopefully that gets fixed sooner rather than later although it was suggested to me it might be fixed at the end of the month when 343 takes over the Halo universe in full

Thats a good a point… I know bungie will have everything switched over to 343 by march 29th I believe so hopefully around the end of march/beginning of april we can see some changes…

On a side note, anyone up for some halo wars achievements with me?

Not just achievements mind you, I’d appreciate Waypoint integrating all match data viz a viz halowars.com.

The delay for me is a bit lengthy, I’m on a week since several achievements have not been acknowledged by Waypoint, but like with the Reach data, I would prefer to access all data via one site.

Cheers,
Brad

> I hate to say it but it goes for me too! I clocked up an achievement on the weekend and it still hasn’t registered on Waypoint anywhere.

I have also noticed that sometimes Waypoint tells me that I haven’t played Halo Wars at all and other times it’s a bit vague of what games that I have played.

And those achievements (I’ve got a few more since) they still haven’t registered yet!

It’s been weeks for me and still nothing…
Has anyone tried deleting Halo Waypoint, clearing the system cache and then re-downloading Halo Waypoint? I contacted Xbox Live support and they suggested that might work but I am sceptical that this will solve the issue because waypoint has read other achievements from Halo CEA since then…

UPDATE: Problem fixed!! Waypoint has finally acknowledged all of my Halo Wars achievements! (I finally have the EVA avatar helmet!!)

> UPDATE: Problem fixed!! Waypoint has finally acknowledged all of my Halo Wars achievements! (I finally have the EVA avatar helmet!!)

same! =] I had a feeling it would get fixed towards the end of march when bungie was handing over halo to 343

They were probably doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff that was making the servers do weird stuff.

Mine too, thankfully. Level 65 to 68 in the blink of an eye.

> UPDATE: Problem fixed!! Waypoint has finally acknowledged all of my Halo Wars achievements! (I finally have the EVA avatar helmet!!)