Warning to those on xbox live....

Random people who you have played recent matchmaking games with on COD/HALO are now sending private messages and trying to spoil the ending of Halo 4. Me and a couple friends got about 7 messages today from different people with the ending of Halo…i got a very important part spoiled for me when i opened it. Luckily i exited off the message. Basically…be wary of xbox live now because idiots on there are trying to spoil the game. I guess i have to go dark from xbox live matchmaking now :frowning:

I’ve been playing command and conquer for a few days now for that exact reason. BUt honestly, the one thing that everyone has told me is the thing we all know will happen. Obviously I won’t state it but…yeah lol.

> Random people who you have played recent matchmaking games with on COD/HALO are now sending private messages and trying to spoil the ending of Halo 4. Me and a couple friends got about 7 messages today from different people with the ending of Halo…i got a very important part spoiled for me when i opened it. Luckily i exited off the message. Basically…be wary of xbox live now because idiots on there are trying to spoil the game. I guess i have to go dark from xbox live matchmaking now :frowning:

Somebody Tweeted me a small part of the end that doesn’t ruin the whole story but ruins a detail that I would rather not know.

U serious? Holy -Yoink- o.o ive been on halo 3 practicing with carbine and br… guess ill have to stay off xbox i wont let some -Yoinks!- ruin it for me they can go -Yoink- themselves like the -Yoinks!- they are thx for the warning man

Lol, i’ll just stick to Happy Wars and Trials Evolution then XD

…and happy wars is horrendous.