WARNING OTHER PLAYERS

Are we able to warn others of players prone to harassment? I know we’re not supposed to attack people, but does this cover warning about harassment with evidence?

Just report whoever the offender is through Xbox. Problem solved (maybe).

Already done, but given the manner of their actions, reports might not be so effective as the system won’t register it as betrayal.

You can add a comment to the report to mention that although I’m not sure if it will change anything.

Posted to Twitter as well, tagging a few members of 343i and Xbox Enforcement. Posting here as well, to give a greater scope and attention:

Game type: Warzone Heroic Firefight
Map: Skirmish at Darkstar
Date: 8/01/19

Gameplay from Troll’s point-of-view, showing aggressive harassment against other players for the sole purpose of disrupting gameplay and vehicle use. Troll in collaboration with another player (POV in separate video - Evidence #2). Tactics used have the intention and effect of betrayal, but due to the use of boundaries and kill-zones are not tagged as such.
I recommend blocking and avoiding this player.

It gets pretty annoying when someone plays just to screw up everyone’s game. Just report them and move on. Hopefully you don’t see them again.
I think they removed the block player function. So many were blocking players for reason’s other than betrayal. It’s been a while back, I can’t remember exactly.

Just report & move on, no need to go full CSI mode, there’s always bound to be trolls & griefers on Xbox or other known Platfroms, not much we could do about it

I did report them both, but I want to make sure something gets done about this, mechanically as well as socially. This is, to me, beyond the random splatter, or shooting at teammates in the intermission. I’m positing it here (as well as Twitter) in hopes that someone from 343i sees it.

> 2533274804813082;1:
> Are we able to warn others of players prone to harassment? I know we’re not supposed to attack people, but does this cover warning about harassment with evidence?

I think so