Warlord Achievement

Why has this not been fixed, years after the game came out? I have tried everything posted on the internet. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I’ve clear all the caches by unplugs. I’ve done hard shut downs. I’ve even replaced my ethernet cables for fun. I followed all the guides on trueachievements and other forums numerous times. Removed my account, cleared persistent storage ect. I’ve won dozens of games on the original maps both in warzone and firefight. I have almost 5 days of gameplay, yet a whole 5 multiplayer victories logged in progress (despite every other stat accumulating normally). I understand that the issue is it isn’t synching. My xbox says only 10% of people have unlocked this basic achievement. Can someone help or explain anything to me? I mean just not sure why I should continue being a consumer of the product now or in the future if it doesn’t work. I’ve been loyal to xbox and Microsoft for a decade now, and the way these gaming industries are heading is extremely disappointing.

Based on your post I doubt reading this will help but do you have digital or disc version? Reason I ask is someone with the digital used the disc and using the disc seemed to solve the issue for him.

Well since the warloard achievement is “Win a match on all three original Warzone maps” I’d imagine that this is probably a back end server issue with your XBL account/Halo servers.

> 2533274800521306;3:
> Well since the warloard achievement is “Win a match on all three original Warzone maps” I’d imagine that this is probably a back end server issue with your XBL account/Halo servers.

The problem is with the game not registering the wins properly and most likely has nothing to do with XBL account. The achievement is glitchy and there seems to be no 100% fix but rather things to try. My achievement unlocked when I lost on stormbreak in a warzone firefight match so winning does not guarantee the achievement unlocks.

> 2533274800521306;3:
> Well since the warloard achievement is “Win a match on all three original Warzone maps” I’d imagine that this is probably a back end server issue with your XBL account/Halo servers.

It’s been bascially confirmed by the sheer number of players running into this issue that it’s a 343i/Xbox issue since the game’s stats are not syncing properly with Xbox.

I’m pretty sure I’ve won on all three original maps and I haven’t recieved the Warlord achievement. I’m not an achievement hunter though so I couldn’t care less. I can see how frustrating it is for someone who really does want this achievement though and I agree it should have been fixed long ago.