Warlord achievement will not unlock.

I have won on the three original war zone maps over and over again now. This achievement will still not unlock. This is driving me mad.

Below is the link to my service record.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/warzone/players/brv0dawg

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Same here. Looks like it’s been glitched for a long time. It’s the only one I have left

Me too! Anyone know how we can report this to 343?

Same for me.

FINNALY! This achievement unlocked for me.

If you are having trouble with this achievement unlocking, this may help unlock this achievement.

Side Note: I have this game digitally downloaded, a whopping 91 GB.

This is what I did, I uninstalled that game from my Xbox One and reinstalled it. [My thinking here is that this will clear up any miscommunications with the game and achievement progress.]

Then I played the heck out of Warzone, until I got wins on ARC, APEX, and Stormbreak. (I should note, that you MUST be in starting lobby for the map for it to count as process towards your achievement, you can not join in while game process as started. What does that mean? If you see the map preview when in a pre-game lobby it will count, if you see the Knight on the load-in screen IT WILL NOT COUNT, this is my experience at least)

Got my three wins on the required maps (mentioned above).

You will hear the sweet sound of that achievement unlock when you hit summary page. (That is when it unlocked for me)

I hope this helps.

> 2533274834642810;5:
> FINNALY! This achievement unlocked for me.
>
> If you are having trouble with this achievement unlocking, this may help unlock this achievement.
>
> Side Note: I have this game digitally downloaded, a whopping 91 GB.
>
> This is what I did, I uninstalled that game from my Xbox One and reinstalled it. [My thinking here is that this will clear up any miscommunications with the game and achievement progress.]
>
> Then I played the heck out of Warzone, until I got wins on ARC, APEX, and Stormbreak. (I should note, that you MUST be in starting lobby for the map for it to count as process towards your achievement, you can not join in while game process as started. What does that mean? If you see the map preview when in a pre-game lobby it will count, if you see the Knight on the load-in screen IT WILL NOT COUNT, this is my experience at least)
>
> Got my three wins on the required maps (mentioned above).
>
> You will hear the sweet sound of that achievement unlock when you hit summary page. (That is when it unlocked for me)
>
> I hope this helps.

Gonna try it out today. Thanks for sharing this! This is the most annoying achievement ever.

I installed as well - won in apex and stormbreak, but lost on Arc. Kept playing a few more, ended up unlocking when I lost a match in stormvreak. Just glad it’s done.

Not working for me… AARRGGHH!!! This is so frustrating! I dont know what else i can do!

ktx hotdog

same here. No progress on this achievement. Pff i hope they fix this

Stuck at 66%, I’ve tried everything multiple times, cleared cache,deleted my game, removed my account, uninstalled game & disconnected power supply & won multiple times (and lost) on each map. I pray to the Halo gods (cough 343) that this unlocks for me.

FINALLY got it! I won all 3 still didn’t get it, then I clear my cache(again), erased the reserved space & my save from console, then turned off my console and unplugged the power supply. I won again on Stormbreak then ARC and POP! :laughing: as soon as the match was won it popped! IM SO HAPPY! Hope some of these tips help. Expect to put a few hours in, I’ve been trying for days now. Worst achievement ever!

My final wins look like this:
March on Stormbreak- 8
Escape from ARC-10
Raid on Apex 7- 5

> 2533274834642810;5:
> FINNALY! This achievement unlocked for me.
>
> If you are having trouble with this achievement unlocking, this may help unlock this achievement.
>
> Side Note: I have this game digitally downloaded, a whopping 91 GB.
>
> This is what I did, I uninstalled that game from my Xbox One and reinstalled it. [My thinking here is that this will clear up any miscommunications with the game and achievement progress.]Then I played the heck out of Warzone, until I got wins on ARC, APEX, and Stormbreak. (I should note, that you MUST be in starting lobby for the map for it to count as process towards your achievement, you can not join in while game process as started. What does that mean? If you see the map preview when in a pre-game lobby it will count, if you see the Knight on the load-in screen IT WILL NOT COUNT, this is my experience at least)
>
> Got my three wins on the required maps (mentioned above).
>
> You will hear the sweet sound of that achievement unlock when you hit summary page. (That is when it unlocked for me)
>
> I hope this helps.

Agreed. Had the same issue. Uninstalled it and reinstalled it and won on all 3 maps again several times. No luck. Uninstalled it a second time and removed my account from the Xbox. Reinstalled and then put my profile back on. Won on all 3 maps again and on the 3rd map it finally gave me the achievement. So I recommend doing the following.

1. Uninstall the game.
  2. Remove your profile.
  3. Reinstall the game completely.
  4. Add your profile back.
  5. Win on all 3 maps again and the acheivement should then pop up.

Good luck to those who try. Spent weeks trying to get it to pop up so I completely understand the frustration since I’m an avid achievement hunter. This problem needs to be addressed and fixed in the next patch. May the Halo Gods be with you.

> 2533274793730858;11:
> FINALLY got it! I won all 3 still didn’t get it, then I clear my cache(again), erased the reserved space & my save from console, then turned off my console and unplugged the power supply. I won again on Stormbreak then ARC and POP! :laughing: as soon as the match was won it popped! IM SO HAPPY! Hope some of these tips help. Expect to put a few hours in, I’ve been trying for days now. Worst achievement ever!
>
> My final wins look like this:
> March on Stormbreak- 8
> Escape from ARC-10
> Raid on Apex 7- 5

Will it work if I do warzone firefight. If so,what difficulty does it have to be at, and does it matter?