Warlord achievement not unlocking

Hi,

Like many people, I am unable to unlock the Warlord achievement. Despite having won Warzone matches on the original maps, my matchmaking victories in the Halo 5 game hub tells me I have only one victory which is simply not true.

I have tried every fix possible: re-installing the game, removing and re-adding my account, clearing persistent Blu-ray storage, hard reset and so on but all to no avail. Is this simply a case of luck to unlock the achievement? Does anyone have any more tips? Is there a fix coming?

Any response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
mcnick29

Has this been fixed in the new update?

I guess so but my file browser achievement still is broken

Nope, still not fixed. I did manage to register one Warzone win (33% complete now) on Raid on Apex 7 despite losing, however after winning the next game on March on Stormbreak - nothing.

Anyone have any ideas beyond the numerous suggestions online I’ve already tried?

343 will this be fixed? If not, why not?

Can’t unlock the achievement even after trying re-installing the game, removing and re-adding my account, clearing persistent Blu-ray storage … i just want to get rid of this game on my hard drive forever

> 2533274821999664;5:
>

Please don’t revive old topics. There’s an existing topic here on the matter if you’d like to post there.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/warlord-achievement/66326924-4254-4c7a-830f-3d10f53917c2/posts