Warlord Achievement not tracking

Hi, I have a victory in Warzone for all the maps necessary for the Warlord achievement, but for me it is still at 33% for completion.
I did play in the vanilla Warzone mode, not in the other modes.
Here on Waypoint I can see my victory in each of the maps, but the achievement tracking, even here, is at 33%.
Is there a way to fix this? Please, I’m trying to complete all the achievements in the game.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Someone else beat you to the punch on this topic. I think to be on the safe side, you’ll have to destroy the enemy core on the required maps to earn the achievement.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Someone else beat you to the punch on this topic. I think to be on the safe side, you’ll have to destroy the enemy core on the required maps to earn the achievement.

Thanks! I’ll try that.

> 2533274798026859;1:
> Hi, I have a victory in Warzone for all the maps necessary for the Warlord achievement, but for me it is still at 33% for completion.
> I did play in the vanilla Warzone mode, not in the other modes.
> Here on Waypoint I can see my victory in each of the maps, but the achievement tracking, even here, is at 33%.
> Is there a way to fix this? Please, I’m trying to complete all the achievements in the game.
> Thanks in advance for any help.

There are sync issues for this achievement with Xbox Live and Halo 5 servers. Visit TrueAchievements and look at the guides and comments posted there. It’s a bit of a hassle to get it working, but it will unlock eventually.