Warlord achievement bugged

How to fix this? I played a lot of matches and i stucked at 33%.

> 2535431659390659;1:
> How to fix this? I played a lot of matches and i stucked at 33%.

Have you earned a victory in both Warzone and Warzone Firefight on Escape from A.R.C, March on Stormbreak, and Raid on Apex 7? Sometimes the achievement is glitchy, and in my case, I had to get a victory on these maps in both gamemode variants to get it to unlock. Check your game stats, and if this not the case, try to get a win on these maps both in Warzone and Warzone Firefight and see if that changes anything.

> 2533274898831741;2:
> > 2535431659390659;1:
> > How to fix this? I played a lot of matches and i stucked at 33%.
>
> Have you earned a victory in both Warzone and Warzone Firefight on Escape from A.R.C, March on Stormbreak, and Raid on Apex 7? Sometimes the achievement is glitchy, and in my case, I had to get a victory on these maps in both gamemode variants to get it to unlock. Check your game stats, and if this not the case, try to get a win on these maps both in Warzone and Warzone Firefight and see if that changes anything.

Yes, but still 33% in xbox, 0% in xbox app

> 2535431659390659;3:
> > 2533274898831741;2:
> > > 2535431659390659;1:
> > > How to fix this? I played a lot of matches and i stucked at 33%.
> >
> > Have you earned a victory in both Warzone and Warzone Firefight on Escape from A.R.C, March on Stormbreak, and Raid on Apex 7? Sometimes the achievement is glitchy, and in my case, I had to get a victory on these maps in both gamemode variants to get it to unlock. Check your game stats, and if this not the case, try to get a win on these maps both in Warzone and Warzone Firefight and see if that changes anything.
>
> Yes, but still 33% in xbox, 0% in xbox app

When this happens, you can remove your profile from the Xbox One, Unplug it for ten minutes, Redownload it and try to get some wins on these maps again. Some people who had the issue stated this corrected it for them, so it is worth a try if you haven’t already done so.

Try coming in on top two or three on the leaderboards in warzone firefight. I also got my warlord achievement to pop after failing/loss on stormbreak I was in second on the leaderboard. Mentioned to friend and his achievement popped while being first on the leaderboard and losing on stormbreak. Deleting profile trick seems to be hit or miss but for more on that read this link.