Warlock Classic (Remake)

Warlock Classic
By dt192

Download
Screenshots
Video

Original scale, gametype setup, spawns & spawn system, weapon set/placement/spawn times

I have also made the telepoters non-blockable so if you go through a teleporter and back streight up you will simply go back through the teleporter backwards

Weapon List

[/li]- Shotty x 4 (changed to no spare clips)

• DMR x 4
  • Needler x 4
  • Plasma Rifle x 4
  • Magnum x 2
  • Nades x 8
  • Stickies x 12
  • Camo x 1
  • Health Packs x 4

Supported Gametypes

[/li]- Assualt

• CTF
  • King
  • Oddball
  • Slayer
  • Territories
    Halo 2/3 Throwback Gametypes

[/li]- Zero Bloom Gametypes

Looks pretty well made, I’ll try it later.

Edit: Nice thread by the way, I always appreciated when people take the time to be neat and organized.

Thanks Eshcka, hope you enjoyed the map and glad you like the layout :wink: I’ve also now added a video link

Hey, I watched your other videos of Cold Storage and Foundation. I have been searching for good remakes of maps from previous Halo titles for the last year, and your maps are the most accurate I have found.

Edit: For some reason I am having trouble with the Gamtype download links, it says “Problem loading page” each time I click the link.

> Hey, I watched your other videos of Cold Storage and Foundation. I have been searching for good remakes of maps from previous Halo titles for the last year, and your maps are the most accurate I have found.
>
> Edit: For some reason I am having trouble with the Gamtype download links, it says “Problem loading page” each time I click the link.

My bad, I have fixed both of the links thanks for telling me :slight_smile: we hold a classic night every saturday from 7-8PM EST I’ll start sending you invites every week when you’re on, then you’ll get to try out lots of classic maps