Warhouse/Wraparound Impressions

Thoughts on Warhouse and Wraparound?

From the brief footage we’ve seen I’m really liking the aesthetics and look of the maps so far.

Warhouse - Reminds me of orbital, which was a great H3 Map, especially for Objective Gametypes IMO

Wraparound - Reminds me of a mix between Narrows aesthetics with possibly Guardian style gameplay? Looks more for TS/Slayer variants.

These are just some of the impressions I got from the brief look.

Im not liking Warhouse, to be honest. It looks like its going to be asymmetrical and i really dont like the asymmetrical crap that we’ve been getting since Halo 3. I do like the way that Wraparound is shaping up, though. Still, its too early to tell anything for sure.

DOWN WITH SPRINT!

JOIN THE MOVEMENT.

> Im not liking Warhouse, to be honest. It looks like its going to be asymmetrical and i really dont like the asymmetrical crap that we’ve been getting since Halo 3. I do like the way that Wraparound is shaping up, though. Still, its too early to tell anything for sure.
>
> DOWN WITH SPRINT!
>
> JOIN THE MOVEMENT.

Actually warhouse was confirmed to be symetrical like the pit. Not asymetrical.

> Im not liking Warhouse, to be honest. It looks like its going to be asymmetrical and i really dont like the asymmetrical crap that we’ve been getting since Halo 3. I do like the way that Wraparound is shaping up, though. Still, its too early to tell anything for sure.
>
> DOWN WITH SPRINT!
>
> JOIN THE MOVEMENT.

OH NO, THE ABILITY TO RUN FASTER! THIS WILL RUIN THE GAME FOR SURE!

My thoughts on Warhouse

wrap around looks pretty sick and awsome

Warhouse looks just like a bunch of random, cluttered playspaces with little structure…

> wrap around looks pretty sick and awsome
>
> Warhouse looks just like a bunch of random, cluttered playspaces with little structure…

ITS SYMMETRICAL

Wraparound just looks simply beautiful. It really looks like the heavens are reaching down at you. It really goes well with the Forerunner style. Can’t wait.

Warhouse looks nice too. It sounds like it has a pretty cool story behind it, and it sounds like fighting there will be pretty fun.

Of course, we only have a few seconds of actual gameplay from both, but they do look good as of now! Can’t wait to see more maps!

Wraparound looks good. Warhouse really isn’t appealing to me right now.