Wargames Pass

I went to GameStop and I saw the display case for the Wargames and it said it cost 24 dollars. Someone please explain to me what this is and do I need to buy it to play multiplayer?

Unless your getting the limited edition of Halo 4, you don’t need it. All it is is just a season pass to when you redeem it you get the firdt three map packs fre of charge. Technically though, you’re pretty much paying for them before hand. You also get a falcon emblem and the scanner and strider helmets for your spartan.

> I went to GameStop and I saw the display case for the Wargames and it said it cost 24 dollars. Someone please explain to me what this is and do I need to buy it to play multiplayer?

Here you go…

The wargames pass is simply a want to purchase the first 3 map packs at a discounted price. Much like other games are using “season pass” type deals to get you to buy downloadable content before it released, Halo 4 is doing just that. Its a great deal. You get 9 maps (3 different packs) with the wargames pass and some in game helmets.

Short and simple…

You do NOT need this to play multiplayer. This is downloadable content (aka maps that will come out after halo 4’s release)

I’m assuming that was the War Games Map Pass (because of name and price). If you buy that you’re justing buying the next 3 map packs early (note: you don’t get them early). You don’t need to buy it but if you intend to buy the next 3 map packs you might as well get it. You’ll be getting a bit of a discount overall, as well as an emblem and two helmets.

Thanks for clearing it up.

yeah after they announced this i felt less of a need to get the limited edition. i do like the case but it was my main incentive to get the LE.