warden wednesdays?

ok so how about this for a nice little special event?

on wednesday instead of one warden spawning at the end of the game each boss that spawns is a warden! Or instead of 1 spawnning, 3 spawn!

doesnt that sound like a fun special event?

or marine mondays where 100s of marines spawn allover the map and you can just pick em off? Or in the base 10 marines spawn or something?

doesnt that sound like a special event?

or terrible tuesday? Where 5 wraiths spawn with tankmaster rok

i just think a special event full of nonsense should make for some interesting gameplay!

do you agree? Keep this thread up top so maybe someone from 343 will see it an be like “damn, a warden wedneday does sound badass!”

Commendation boosting would be too real :confused: and 100 marines seems like too much. So does 3 wardens. Im sure its fine the way it is. I like the names though… "warden wednesdays, “marine mondays”

Um, no offense but I don’t agree with the all warden boss spawning. The warden itself is basically a damage sponge and having all warzone bosses as a warden would drag the game out way longer than they need to be nor is it very fun to kill the warden in general just due to the amount of time and possibilities that it’ll get stolen, you can get killed while fighting him, etc…

That would actually be hilarious and stop some of the Warzone monotony.

> 2533274822442921;2:
> Commendation boosting would be too real :confused: and 100 marines seems like too much. So does 3 wardens. Im sure its fine the way it is. I like the names though… "warden wednesdays, "marine mondays"

excellent.

> 2535425761687659;3:
> Um, no offense but I don’t agree with the all warden boss spawning. The warden itself is basically a damage sponge and having all warzone bosses as a warden would drag the game out way longer than they need to be nor is it very fun to kill the warden in general just due to the amount of time and possibilities that it’ll get stolen, you can get killed while fighting him, etc…

i disagree
having 3 wardens to fight (or how ever many) would be badass and just be the mayhem that warzone is trying to capture!

you cant argue with the 5 wraiths spawning with tankmaster rok!!

> 2533274831950975;4:
> That would actually be hilarious and stop some of the Warzone monotony.

exactly what i was going for!! a special event that shows the fun side of warzone by being completely crazy with it!

what are some of your ideas for a special event?

10 banshees flying alongside bardon sroam or something?

> 2533274803360167;5:
> > 2533274822442921;2:
> > Commendation boosting would be too real :confused: and 100 marines seems like too much. So does 3 wardens. Im sure its fine the way it is. I like the names though… "warden wednesdays, "marine mondays"
>
>
> excellent.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535425761687659;3:
> > Um, no offense but I don’t agree with the all warden boss spawning. The warden itself is basically a damage sponge and having all warzone bosses as a warden would drag the game out way longer than they need to be nor is it very fun to kill the warden in general just due to the amount of time and possibilities that it’ll get stolen, you can get killed while fighting him, etc…
>
>
> i disagree
> having 3 wardens to fight (or how ever many) would be badass and just be the mayhem that warzone is trying to capture!
>
> you cant argue with the 5 wraiths spawning with tankmaster rok!!

I know you disagree lol. Your opinion clearly states that you want this in the game.

> 2535425761687659;8:
> > 2533274803360167;5:
> > > 2533274822442921;2:
> > > Commendation boosting would be too real :confused: and 100 marines seems like too much. So does 3 wardens. Im sure its fine the way it is. I like the names though… "warden wednesdays, "marine mondays"
> >
> >
> > excellent.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2535425761687659;3:
> > > Um, no offense but I don’t agree with the all warden boss spawning. The warden itself is basically a damage sponge and having all warzone bosses as a warden would drag the game out way longer than they need to be nor is it very fun to kill the warden in general just due to the amount of time and possibilities that it’ll get stolen, you can get killed while fighting him, etc…
> >
> >
> > i disagree
> > having 3 wardens to fight (or how ever many) would be badass and just be the mayhem that warzone is trying to capture!
> >
> > you cant argue with the 5 wraiths spawning with tankmaster rok!!
>
>
> I know you disagree lol. Your opinion clearly states that you want this in the game.

yeah only as a fun special event - like a new years eve special event or something

or on april fools day they make it so every boss is a warden or three : )