warden trolling

okay I have to ask the first time u encounter the warden as locke’s team did anyone else make him dash off the edge

PLZ TELL ME I CAN’T BE THE ONLY ONE

LOL XD

I did, the downside is he took me with him.

I’ll have to try this

which level is this?

> 2743710844421779;4:
> which level is this?

it’s mission 5 I think - where you go to the outpost and then into the mine complex

I will try it!

I’ll have to try that as well! But you guys should try getting under the map on the mission where you are fighting to get to the arbiter in the mantis/what ever other vehicle you commandeer.

I somehow fell under the map and discovered a few weird things, like if you just touch this wall you die and I was even able to bring the team down by calling them with ^ on the D pad!!

Also there is at least one pit that you can die in and if you Spartan charge your teammates into it they like, drop/spawn where they were before they died!!! Anyway I spent maybe two hours or something messing around to find those things and had to re-start the mission because I reached a checkpoint underground.

> 2533274820642782;7:
> I somehow fell under the map and discovered a few weird things, like if you just touch this wall you die and I was even able to bring the team down by calling them with ^ on the D pad!!

I need video proof of this. I can believe you got outside a level, I can’t believe your team moved to where you wanted them to :wink:

Try mission 14 I think when you play solo legendary against 3 Wardens.

> 2603643534597848;8:
> > 2533274820642782;7:
> > I somehow fell under the map and discovered a few weird things, like if you just touch this wall you die and I was even able to bring the team down by calling them with ^ on the D pad!!
>
>
> I need video proof of this. I can believe you got outside a level, I can’t believe your team moved to where you wanted them to :wink:

Well considering the “theatre mode” of this game doesn’t extend to campeign I couldn’t record it. Even though I do have a game capture it wasn’t hooked up and that may have been around 6 or so in the morning. So next time I’ll record it but for now blame no theatre.

But seriously, I was pretty surprised too. They litterally just tellaported

> 2533274794725613;2:
> I did, the downside is he took me with him.

first he did that to me so I know the feels T_T

> 2533274961229108;9:
> Try mission 14 I think when you play solo legendary against 3 Wardens.

already did :smiley: