Warden Slayer stuck at 4/7 kills on level 4

This actually has been stuck for a while, since the Firefight update. I hadn’t bothered to do something or say something, but now I have.
So everyone’s familiar (of course) with the Warzone Firefight update. Since it was released, my Warden slayer is stuck at 4/7 kills on level 4. I should be max level and max kills and completed the commendation, but not, it stays the same. I have killed enough Wardens in FF, so I should have completed Wardern slayer.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think killing Wardens in regular Warzone isn’t going to change a thing.

Killing wardens in regular Warzone does count for the commendation, before FF released it was the only way to complete the commendation. It most likely isn’t stuck, for a warden kill to count towards the commendation you have to deal the final blow, which can be pretty tricky at times, even if you get the medal for killing him it will not count towards the commendation if you didn’t did the very last amount of damage to Warden. Try on FF or normal Warzone using a tank or something similar that deals high amounts of damage and see if you can get the commendation to go up.

I have in FF, but WZ just can’t since the warden spawns only Skirmish at Darkstar, and I think March on storm break. But thanks on advice, might see if it works normal WZ.

I’ve has the same problem for a long time , it’s only the Warden commendation that has thus problem . I’ve gotten the medal for it, but no progress .

It’s not stuck or glitched. you have to be alive and damaging the warden when he expires. The medals you receive are participation medals in order for it to count you have to kill him. a red x on your sights means you will get commendation credit. I use the SMG or frag grenades to complete this commendation. Watch the reticle when he dies…

Thanks

> It’s not stuck or glitched. you have to be alive and damaging the warden when he expires. The medals you receive are participation medals in order for it to count you have to kill him. a red x on your sights means you will get commendation credit. I use the SMG or frag grenades to complete this commendation. Watch the reticle when he dies…

So, it does work in FF… But then, only Raid on Apex 7 always has 2 wardens to fight, and everyone uses like ghosts, wraiths and scorpions, so it’s a bit harder, and since Warden was turmed into Mythic, it’s a lot harder to obtain the kills

> > It’s not stuck or glitched. you have to be alive and damaging the warden when he expires. The medals you receive are participation medals in order for it to count you have to kill him. a red x on your sights means you will get commendation credit. I use the SMG or frag grenades to complete this commendation. Watch the reticle when he dies…
>
> So, it does work in FF… But then, only Raid on Apex 7 always has 2 wardens to fight, and everyone uses like ghosts, wraiths and scorpions, so it’s a bit harder, and since Warden was turmed into Mythic, it’s a lot harder to obtain the kills

Yes. WZ and WZF. Keep at it. it was my last enemy completion commendation.

Oh forgot to do this when I should’ve:
Yesh, it works. Better off doing it in Warzone (not FF), if you manage the last shot it does work. What I did, I think (can’t remember), was using a vehicle till he was low health, then got out and use DMR then SMG and got last hit.