Warden Slayer Commendation Bugged

Ive played a tonne of FF and killed loads of wardens but my commendation is stuck on 3/7 Level 4/5, considering in the last two games alone ive killed 5 wardens and not made any progress on this commendation…

> 2533274810608643;1:
> Ive played a tonne of FF and killed loads of wardens but my commendation is stuck on 3/7 Level 4/5, considering in the last two games alone ive killed 5 wardens and not made any progress on this commendation…

A lot of people get confused, because the medal is given to the last few who damaged the Warden; while the commendation goes up if you are the one to land the kill shot. If you land the kill shot there should be a red X over your cross hair for a fraction of a second.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274810608643;1:
> > Ive played a tonne of FF and killed loads of wardens but my commendation is stuck on 3/7 Level 4/5, considering in the last two games alone ive killed 5 wardens and not made any progress on this commendation…
>
> A lot of people get confused, because the medal is given to the last few who damaged the Warden; while the commendation goes up if you are the one to land the kill shot. If you land the kill shot there should be a red X over your cross hair for a fraction of a second.

Out of the 5 i landed the kill shot on 3 of them yet it never registered…

I was going to ask the same thing. When I killed the last four it showed the medal with the red x, I thought that meant that I got the kill? But I got no credit for any of them. I always thought if the medal had the red x you would get credit if it had a white x you would not.

> 2535431096984698;4:
> I was going to ask the same thing. When I killed the last four it showed the medal with the red x, I thought that meant that I got the kill? But I got no credit for any of them. I always thought if the medal had the red x you would get credit if it had a white x you would not.

Probably never get fixed tbh, never had my support queries answered.

> 2535431096984698;4:
> I was going to ask the same thing. When I killed the last four it showed the medal with the red x, I thought that meant that I got the kill? But I got no credit for any of them. I always thought if the medal had the red x you would get credit if it had a white x you would not.

The red x appears over your cross hairs when you get the kill, it has nothing to do with the medal. Commendations only go up when you personally get the kill.