Warden impossible (legendary)

He’s not hard to fight.
Kill other enemies first.
Than after emptying every weapon I could into him and he’s still running arround.

I carried two binary riffles fred had one.
Used all available light riffle, binary and carbine on his face without missing.
Smart scoped every suppressor and bolt shot into him.
And tried to Rambo after a checkpoint with incineration , and scattershot.
>>after running out of all ammo I tried for 15 minutes to assasinate him without getting hit.

He doesn’t die… (on legendary)

Does he regenerate?

Well, shooting him in the face is useless so there’s your problem. Boost behind him and shoot his back with scattershot. If you time it right you can shoot him until the sphere on his back is gone. At that point you can assassinate him.

If he was impossible then no one, including myself would have legendary done, use incineration cannons to his face and scattershots to his back, hes face isn’t a weak point its his back. No Promethean regenerates without a watcher

Used all ammo on map without missing.
He’s still alive.
Headshots are no good? So they give you nothing that can hurt him?

I can only imagine when there’s two.

He is suicide up close.

This makes laso on prior halos seem easy.

> 2533274983213185;5:
> Used all ammo on map without missing.
> He’s still alive.
> Headshots are no good? So they give you nothing that can hurt him?
> …
> I can only imagine when there’s two.
> …
> He is suicide up close.
> …
> This makes laso on prior halos seem easy.

did you not read any of the replies…?

I just beat the game on Legendary solo…He is not unbeatable. Use splinter grenades on him am around the feet area and then head shot. two splinter grenades should do the trick frags work also aim for his feet…with grenades.

I can do laso, buy i can’t do warden.

I’ve tried using the scattershot from behind but his meele never misses.

There were no grenades available.

Warden can’t fight well but he is invunerable.

Ground pound of you can

Let’s put all the cheap boss mechanics into our first boss.

One hit kills. Check.
Inpennitrable deffence, or millions of hp. Check.
Near Un avoidable attacks. Check.
Only weakness guarded by best weapon. Check.
No attacks leave boss vulnerable for a couple seconds. Check

> 2535418262439483;9:
> Ground pound of you can

Obvious troll is obvious :wink:

> 2535418262439483;9:
> Ground pound of you can

= instant meele one hit afterward.
Than teamates dieing when they try to help.

I’m ashamed to admit I skipped the wardens at the end, three wardens , two turrets and useles AI teammates was not fun at all. They are stupidly strong and taking on more than one at a time is ridiculous. While halo 5 had one of the easiest legendary campaigns to do , you have insaey low health to compensate for revives, so when they don’t revive you it’s a -Yoink- to complete.

ive beat the warden on legendary its easy…except for the meridian fight in the mine. all you have to do is get out of his range…and he has A VERY LONG RANGE

I’ve done legendary solo and it was insanity… don’t worry he will die soon!..maybe

> 2533274923675030;15:
> I’ve done legendary solo and it was insanity… don’t worry he will die soon!..maybe

The sunion fight is harder due to infinately, spawning prometheans preventing close quarters methods.

Than The double warden fight… might as well sell your xbox cuz you’ll never beat 2 . One covers the other with 1 hit ko weapons