Warden Eternal

i only need six more warden kills, and it’s been that way for over a month. I’ve killed at least 10 wardens since then, but it doesn’t register as the commendation. I even get the sound queue “Warden eternal takedown” and it shows the medal and everything , why won’t it register??

Maybe warden eternal doesn’t want you to get the achievement .

You have to get the absolute final hit which you’ll know you did if you got te little red X to appear in your crosshairs. I’m (almost) pretty sure if you were one of the previous 5 people to damage the Warden before he dies you still get points and a boss takedown credit; but not for the commendation.

> 2533274825122329;3:
> You have to get the absolute final hit which you’ll know you did if you got te little red X to appear in your crosshairs. I’m (almost) pretty sure if you were one of the previous 5 people to damage the Warden before he dies you still get points and a boss takedown credit; but not for the commendation.

Wow, that’s gonna be tough. Thanks

> 2533274825122329;3:
> You have to get the absolute final hit which you’ll know you did if you got te little red X to appear in your crosshairs. I’m (almost) pretty sure if you were one of the previous 5 people to damage the Warden before he dies you still get points and a boss takedown credit; but not for the commendation.

Wow I had no idea. Gotta camp with a arclight pointed towards him now.

Wardens are extremely hard to kill because you must make the killing shot and get the red x when you kill it to register. Otherwise it was a friend who killed the warden for you.

> 2533274963968579;4:
> > 2533274825122329;3:
> > You have to get the absolute final hit which you’ll know you did if you got te little red X to appear in your crosshairs. I’m (almost) pretty sure if you were one of the previous 5 people to damage the Warden before he dies you still get points and a boss takedown credit; but not for the commendation.
>
>
> Wow, that’s gonna be tough. Thanks

Calling in a scorpion or something like an smg or answer are your best bets for getting the actual kill credit.

Something that I found was tremendously effective was having any bladed weapon and when he’s in his final “damage sequence” (when he’s crouched after he explodes) just stand behind him and melee him.

Just a little idea for those stuck on there last kill (as I was)
I once tried assassinating Warden Eternal but was stopped by an enemy team member.
I was stuck at 9/10 for months.
An enemy team member was in the middle of assassinating Warden Eternal and I unloaded on both of them with the Hydra and ended up getting my final kill.
Might have been glitched or something , maybe i never was getting that last kill all this time.
Ether way just a thing I noticed.

Other tips are unload 12 Hydra rounds or a saw to get the final scratch.