Warden eternal over used in campaign

Who thinks warden is over used in halo 5? Should of been a few more bosses, like elite boss with two energy swords and high over shields , or a brute boss, and more others, love halo but I think they were Abit lazy with the bosses, #<3 343

I agree with the laziness but I don’t think it was overused. It was an interesting, challenging aspect of the campaign. May not have been necessary but interesting at least

Twice on one warzone map and one on every other map is annoying

Writing in a villain with countless bodies with an ever-living mind is pretty easy writing, but the forerunners are full of that kinda stuff.

Yes…a million times yes (pun intended). It would have been a little more interesting if there was more variety. I don’t mind the idea of the Warden having a million bodies, but it would have been more fun if the Warden had different types of bodies. For instance, a support Warden that gives shields to nearby soldiers, or a weaker/more agile Warden with a strong suppressor (basically, a super-soldier). Large Covenant bosses would have been cool (flashbacks to Halo 2s Prophet and Tartarus boss battles and Halo 3s easy 343 Guilty Spark boss battle).

I renamed him Louis Letrush if that tells you anything…

This is some really valuable insight.

> 2533274796410651;3:
> Twice on one warzone map and one on every other map is annoying

He’s talking about campaign, not MP

But, I will agree with you. I would be nice to see other legendary enemies every now and again

I would have been much more okay with it if the method to beat him was different on each encounter (like a few other games/series do on re-used bosses and enemies), in addition to different attacks on the subsequent encounters (like the ones he uses on Warzone?) but the fact that it’s basically the same each time just makes it tedious, and just irritating at that last point.

If they approached it like the above, the final 3-warden fight would have been much more interesting in comparison to what we got now.

As a boss? Completely overused.
They shouldn’t have given him the boss treatment. He should have just been a tough forerunner enemy. Like the hunters are in the covenant.
Going up against a 5th warden eternal isn’t bad. Going up against The Warden Eternal for the 5th time is. See what I’m saying?

> 2546678360738636;2:
> I agree with the laziness but I don’t think it was overused. It was an interesting, challenging aspect of the campaign. May not have been necessary but interesting at least

It’s not interesting fighting him on legendary.

Overused maybe but I think thats what his whole ai with countless bodies was meant to do.

Also has anyone else seen a lot of old thread topics being brought up again now recently

I hate warden

> 2533274917302794;13:
> I hate warden

I read that in l4d Francis’s voice

It made sense, since he has millions of bodies, but I really hope that

when Cortana scrapped him at the end of the campaign, that he is gone for good, and will not show up in Halo 6.

Don’t get me wrong people, I enjoyed the warden, but he was very over used, like copy and paste like some one said, I understand that he has a thousands body’s but come on at least throw a few others into the mix to spice it up

> 2533274825044752;10:
> As a boss? Completely overused.
> They shouldn’t have given him the boss treatment. He should have just been a tough forerunner enemy. Like the hunters are in the covenant.
> Going up against a 5th warden eternal isn’t bad. Going up against The Warden Eternal for the 5th time is. See what I’m saying?

My point exactly , should of just been a forunner heavy unit, not being classed as a boss,I’m not saying he’s not cool to fight, but it’s like come on, this guy again boooooring, needs more bosses, would of made war zone a lot better if more different bosses were involved

i think he was a good antagonist in the campaign, except in multiplayer he gets REALLY BORING. They need some different flavours of bosses because he’s so boring. you always know it’s gonna be him when you see a yellow marker on your screen near the central base. I think he’s a good boss and fun to fight, but once your team has figured out how to call in wraiths he just because and enraged orange glowing robot with a sword. I think it would be cool if there was an Elite field master with like two banshee ultras protecting him and he had a really powerful fuel rod and a pimped out beam rifle, as well as a squad of elite rangers by his side. Just imagine that palmer says over the comms “we’ve detected a squadron of covenant drop pods inbound” and 15 pods slam into the ground, scattering nearby players and anyone to survive would be gunned down by a flyby of the duel banshees. A brute occupied scarab would be awesome too.

I wish he was a good antagonist, but he was too busy hoping Cortana-senpai would notice him for me to care.