Warden eternal kills not counting

Hello. I just played a game of warzone and I killed warden eternal and I got the medal yet it didn’t give me any progress on my commendation. This has happened multiple times before but I’m starting to get tired of it. This is not how you keep a player coming back to a game and I would like it fixed and I would also like all the progress I should have earned given to me.

The number of participation medals increased in the last update. So the medal only means you participated in the kill. In order for it to count as a comm you need to be alive and doing plenty of damage when he expires. I used the smg to get most of mine. Smg’d Warden

If you see a red “X”, then you got it. If you don’t, then you didn’t.

Same has happened to me the last few kills I’ve had on the guy. I get the medal, and the on-screen text says I killed Warden Eternal. I check the carnage report and don’t see the commendation progress noted. Rather frustrating.

same here. I’m stuck in level 3 warden eternal commendation

wait a minute I assassinated the warden and it didn’t count explain that?

The assassination animation needs to end for you to get credit for the kill.

It’s not glitched, you just aren’t getting the killing blow. I’ve gotten two Warden kills in a single match on Battle of Noctus, twice, and I’ve finished the commendation, so maybe I know what I’m talking about, eh? Strategy and patience will always trump brute force.

> 2533274805499764;4:
> Same has happened to me the last few kills I’ve had on the guy. I get the medal, and the on-screen text says I killed Warden Eternal. I check the carnage report and don’t see the commendation progress noted. Rather frustrating.

Did you see a red “X”? If not, then that’s why you haven’t made any progress on the commendation: you didn’t get the kill. The kill-feed doesn’t matter, all you need to watch for is the red “X”. It took me about 50 matches to get my last 12 kills, so I get the frustration, but just be persistent and you’ll get it eventually.

I’ve had the same problem in Warzone Firefight. I’m positive that I’ve gotten the final blow on Warden and got no commendation progress. I check the post-game stats and no one in the game was awarded a Warden kill. Some matches, we kill three Wardens and no one gets the final kill medal. Is this one of those that you can only get in vanilla Warzone?