Warden Eternal is a terrible firefight boss

of course he’s terrible in the campaign too, but i’ve found it especially annoying fighting him in firefight. Every game i’ve played in warzone firefight where he ends up being the final boss, we always lose because there isnt enough time to kill him. He has a ridiculous amount of health, but the biggest problem is that you have to fight sort of a pre-boss before you fight him, and its all in the same round. since each round is 5 minutes, and depending on what the pre-boss is, you spend about 1-2 minutes fighting that boss, and then once warden eternal shows up you only have about 2-3 minutes left. On top of that, you dont just fight one warden eternal, but its usually THREE. I just think that if you have to fight him as the final boss, the entire round should be devoted to fighting him since, as i mentioned before, he has a lot of health and you have to fight 3 of him. There’s gotta be other people frustrated by this, as me and the other spartans im playing with always lose the whole match because of him.

> 2533274892573628;1:
> of course he’s terrible in the campaign too, but i’ve found it especially annoying fighting him in firefight. Every game i’ve played in warzone firefight where he ends up being the final boss, we always lose because there isnt enough time to kill him. He has a ridiculous amount of health, but the biggest problem is that you have to fight sort of a pre-boss before you fight him, and its all in the same round. since each round is 5 minutes, and depending on what the pre-boss is, you spend about 1-2 minutes fighting that boss, and then once warden eternal shows up you only have about 2-3 minutes left. On top of that, you dont just fight one warden eternal, but its usually THREE. I just think that if you have to fight him as the final boss, the entire round should be devoted to fighting him since, as i mentioned before, he has a lot of health and you have to fight 3 of him. There’s gotta be other people frustrated by this, as me and the other spartans im playing with always lose the whole match because of him.

As long as your team is using vehicles, most warden rounds are easy. In heroic anyway.

> 2533274793640702;2:
> > 2533274892573628;1:
> > of course he’s terrible in the campaign too, but i’ve found it especially annoying fighting him in firefight. Every game i’ve played in warzone firefight where he ends up being the final boss, we always lose because there isnt enough time to kill him. He has a ridiculous amount of health, but the biggest problem is that you have to fight sort of a pre-boss before you fight him, and its all in the same round. since each round is 5 minutes, and depending on what the pre-boss is, you spend about 1-2 minutes fighting that boss, and then once warden eternal shows up you only have about 2-3 minutes left. On top of that, you dont just fight one warden eternal, but its usually THREE. I just think that if you have to fight him as the final boss, the entire round should be devoted to fighting him since, as i mentioned before, he has a lot of health and you have to fight 3 of him. There’s gotta be other people frustrated by this, as me and the other spartans im playing with always lose the whole match because of him.
>
> As long as your team is using vehicles, most warden rounds are easy. In heroic anyway.

That’s the problem though, if you want to play on anything harder than heroic then it’s very hard to win against so many wardens, even with vehicles

Warden is pretty easy to kill as long as you have more than one scorpion targeting him. It also helps to have someone else clean up all of the Watchers so they don’t fully heal him when he’s about to die.

> 2533274843634673;4:
> Warden is pretty easy to kill as long as you have more than one scorpion targeting him. It also helps to have someone else clean up all of the Watchers so they don’t fully heal him when he’s about to die.

This.
It’s hard on Legendary or Mythic for sure. But doable if people aren’t messing around.
You need vehicles - tanks - to take him (them) out. A lot of tanks. Too many players don’t use the right Reqs in the right situation.

I’m assuming you’re new to H5 since that’s an old complaint. I noticed you play Heroic and killing the Warden is actually very doable on that difficulty.

3 Wardens - They are always in the home base except for ARC so you’ll want to use a Wraith (preferably Temple or Ultra) since the Mythic Warden will be elevated and difficult to shoot using a Scorpion. If you do use a Scorpion, you can shoot the two Legendary Wardens from a distance and also the Mythic as well if he’s in the little opening. If you have to get close with the Scorpion, you can use the smooth ramp to get to a higher vantage point, but it’s a bit of a balancing act.

1/2 Wardens - Tanks are best, but any heavy vehicle will work. Be sure to have a driver if you use a Warthog. Keep your distance and stay mobile if you’re within his roaming range.

The key to victory is to kill the first bosses as fast as you can. When the Wardens show up, keep your distance. I see so many people trying to ram him or get within 10 feet of him. All he’s going to do is EMP you and then kill you with his sword. If the Warden is elevated or not free roaming, you can get closer to him since he will rarely drop down to go after you. You also want to be mindful of what your teammates are doing. If it’s a Warden round and you see only one teammate using a Ghost, you might want to spawn a better heavy vehicle to help carry your teammates like a Hannibal tank for example. I’ve had to do that many times in order to pull out a win.

The only round that I encounter which is an issue is the two Wardens on Sanctum, but that’s due to all the Knights that spawn. For that round, I find using a heavier Scorpion like the snow one or better is best since you can easily get bombarded by the Knight’s cannons so you’ll want that extra armor.

If you want any tips on specific maps, just let us know.

Never liked the levels where the wardens hide in the bases. Thats just loads of fun…

> 2533274892573628;1:
> of course he’s terrible in the campaign too, but i’ve found it especially annoying fighting him in firefight. Every game i’ve played in warzone firefight where he ends up being the final boss, we always lose because there isnt enough time to kill him. He has a ridiculous amount of health, but the biggest problem is that you have to fight sort of a pre-boss before you fight him, and its all in the same round. since each round is 5 minutes, and depending on what the pre-boss is, you spend about 1-2 minutes fighting that boss, and then once warden eternal shows up you only have about 2-3 minutes left. On top of that, you dont just fight one warden eternal, but its usually THREE. I just think that if you have to fight him as the final boss, the entire round should be devoted to fighting him since, as i mentioned before, he has a lot of health and you have to fight 3 of him. There’s gotta be other people frustrated by this, as me and the other spartans im playing with always lose the whole match because of him.

Agreed

you need spend reqs, or you wanna kill all the bosses with loadout? or you want everytime final rounds like the final round in Attack on Sanctum (protect things) or the final round in raid on apex apex seven(wraith and phantom)?
Sometimes must be a little difficult

> 2727626560040591;6:
> I’m assuming you’re new to H5 since that’s an old complaint. I noticed you play Heroic and killing the Warden is actually very doable on that difficulty.
>
> 3 Wardens - They are always in the home base except for ARC so you’ll want to use a Wraith (preferably Temple or Ultra) since the Mythic Warden will be elevated and difficult to shoot using a Scorpion. If you do use a Scorpion, you can shoot the two Legendary Wardens from a distance and also the Mythic as well if he’s in the little opening. If you have to get close with the Scorpion, you can use the smooth ramp to get to a higher vantage point, but it’s a bit of a balancing act.
>
> 1/2 Wardens - Tanks are best, but any heavy vehicle will work. Be sure to have a driver if you use a Warthog. Keep your distance and stay mobile if you’re within his roaming range.
>
> The key to victory is to kill the first bosses as fast as you can. When the Wardens show up, keep your distance. I see so many people trying to ram him or get within 10 feet of him. All he’s going to do is EMP you and then kill you with his sword. If the Warden is elevated or not free roaming, you can get closer to him since he will rarely drop down to go after you. You also want to be mindful of what your teammates are doing. If it’s a Warden round and you see only one teammate using a Ghost, you might want to spawn a better heavy vehicle to help carry your teammates like a Hannibal tank for example. I’ve had to do that many times in order to pull out a win.
>
> The only round that I encounter which is an issue is the two Wardens on Sanctum, but that’s due to all the Knights that spawn. For that round, I find using a heavier Scorpion like the snow one or better is best since you can easily get bombarded by the Knight’s cannons so you’ll want that extra armor.
>
> If you want any tips on specific maps, just let us know.

yeah im kind of new to the multiplayer anyway. i played the campaign and didnt touch the game for like 2 years until i remembered i wasted 60 bucks on it so i might as well play it more. i have no issue if its 1 warden eternal, even 2 is fine. but for some reason everytime me and the team (its usually randos cause i dont have any friends that play halo, or xbox for that matter anymore) are up against 3 we ALWAYS run out of time and lose.

> 2533274892573628;10:
> > 2727626560040591;6:
> > I’m assuming you’re new to H5 since that’s an old complaint. I noticed you play Heroic and killing the Warden is actually very doable on that difficulty.
> >
> > 3 Wardens - They are always in the home base except for ARC so you’ll want to use a Wraith (preferably Temple or Ultra) since the Mythic Warden will be elevated and difficult to shoot using a Scorpion. If you do use a Scorpion, you can shoot the two Legendary Wardens from a distance and also the Mythic as well if he’s in the little opening. If you have to get close with the Scorpion, you can use the smooth ramp to get to a higher vantage point, but it’s a bit of a balancing act.
> >
> > 1/2 Wardens - Tanks are best, but any heavy vehicle will work. Be sure to have a driver if you use a Warthog. Keep your distance and stay mobile if you’re within his roaming range.
> >
> > The key to victory is to kill the first bosses as fast as you can. When the Wardens show up, keep your distance. I see so many people trying to ram him or get within 10 feet of him. All he’s going to do is EMP you and then kill you with his sword. If the Warden is elevated or not free roaming, you can get closer to him since he will rarely drop down to go after you. You also want to be mindful of what your teammates are doing. If it’s a Warden round and you see only one teammate using a Ghost, you might want to spawn a better heavy vehicle to help carry your teammates like a Hannibal tank for example. I’ve had to do that many times in order to pull out a win.
> >
> > The only round that I encounter which is an issue is the two Wardens on Sanctum, but that’s due to all the Knights that spawn. For that round, I find using a heavier Scorpion like the snow one or better is best since you can easily get bombarded by the Knight’s cannons so you’ll want that extra armor.
> >
> > If you want any tips on specific maps, just let us know.
>
> yeah im kind of new to the multiplayer anyway. i played the campaign and didnt touch the game for like 2 years until i remembered i wasted 60 bucks on it so i might as well play it more. i have no issue if its 1 warden eternal, even 2 is fine. but for some reason everytime me and the team (its usually randos cause i dont have any friends that play halo, or xbox for that matter anymore) are up against 3 we ALWAYS run out of time and lose.

Yeah warzone ff can be pretty difficult if you’re a new player because you don’t have access to high tier reqs. Its probably going to be awhile before you have consistent access to things like ultra wraiths and hannibal scorpions. So for right now just spawn your highest damage vehicle and focus your fire on the warden and just hope your teammates do the same. Even vehicles like ghosts and gungooses can help take down the warden as long as everyone on your team is doing damage. Also the warden has a weak spot on his back so try to aim for that when you can. Unfortunately most of the power weapons (especially the low level ones) arent that great against bosses because of the limited ammo so that’s another reason to stick with vehicles. If you don’t have any good vehicles to spawn then you can always just take out the watchers which is a huge help. If you need someone to play with then PM me on xbox cause I’m pretty low level too.

> 2533274826044245;7:
> Never liked the levels where the wardens hide in the bases. Thats just loads of fun…

I still hate that one Mantis boss that drops inside the garage on Sanctum. Still trying to catch it with a Wasp / Phaeton, lol

> 2535429593088083;12:
> > 2533274826044245;7:
> > Never liked the levels where the wardens hide in the bases. Thats just loads of fun…
>
> I still hate that one Mantis boss that drops inside the garage on Sanctum. Still trying to catch it with a Wasp / Phaeton, lol

Ughh yup, ive fallen victim to that one 2 many times.

Ive never understood why the final boss fight on Sanctum is 10x harder than any other. The one where the Knight bosses spawn first, then you have to shoot the 3 orbs to drop the 3 wardens & to boot they spawn with more Knights with incins. Still get night terrors over that final round lol.

> 2533274892573628;10:
> everytime me and the team (its usually randos cause i dont have any friends that play halo, or xbox for that matter anymore) are up against 3 we ALWAYS run out of time and lose.

Yeah, it’s not fun when you have bad teammates. Use a Wraith if you have any so it’s easier to kill the Mythic Warden.

> 2533274826044245;13:
> Ive never understood why the final boss fight on Sanctum is 10x harder than any other.

Cause the Knights start adding up if you don’t take them out and then you end up blowing up in ten seconds when three Knights shoot their incin cannons at you at the same time. Don’t know why they never changed it despite getting complaints.

> 2727626560040591;14:
> > 2533274892573628;10:
> > everytime me and the team (its usually randos cause i dont have any friends that play halo, or xbox for that matter anymore) are up against 3 we ALWAYS run out of time and lose.
>
> Yeah, it’s not fun when you have bad teammates. Use a Wraith if you have any so it’s easier to kill the Mythic Warden.
>
>
> > 2533274826044245;13:
> > Ive never understood why the final boss fight on Sanctum is 10x harder than any other.
>
> Cause the Knights start adding up if you don’t take them out and then you end up blowing up in ten seconds when three Knights shoot their incin cannons at you at the same time. Don’t know why they never changed it despite getting complaints.

Exactly. Its very doable if you have a few players that know what they are doing, but for the most part if you have to carry the team, its near impossible to do solo.

> 2535429593088083;12:
> > 2533274826044245;7:
> > Never liked the levels where the wardens hide in the bases. Thats just loads of fun…
>
> I still hate that one Mantis boss that drops inside the garage on Sanctum. Still trying to catch it with a Wasp / Phaeton, lol

That one I’ve been able to pass that due to the use of a combo which is having a Grinder gravity hammer to emp the mantis and damage it then have the enhanced reflexes mod on to swing faster and a over shield because once that mantis explodes it dies do some great damage to your health plus once you kill the mantis in the garage you still have at least 25%-15% of energy left on the gravity hammer and use it on the other three.