Warden Eternal, Hard Enough? I think not

The Warden Eternal is an amazing boss, but is he hard enough? I don’t think that the Warden Eternal is a hard boss because he is slow, his attacks are weak, and he has no health. Don’t worry! There is an easy way to fix this problem! The Warden needs to be able to teleport around the map instantly, have all one hit kill attacks, and have twenty times the amount of health that he currently has. We also don’t fight him that much so I think he should be brought back in halo infinite as a boss in every level. I love Halo 5 and the Warden is a great boss, so who’s with me!

Still wouldn’t be that difficult

Umm…no… It’s not that he is tough it’s more that he is annoying. He is just a bullet sponge. He does have two attacks that can kill you instantly. His melee when you are close and he can fire that grav ball at you(although it’s pretty easy to dodge as it’s slow). If he would teleport it would make him even more annoying. To me if they want to make bosses tougher make them smarter. Not more bullet spongey. As many times as we have had to fight him between war zone and H5 campaign let’s hope he is killed off some how before infinite as if he is another boss fight in infinite campaign I just may throw the disc like a frissbee out the door and into the street.

Clearly this is a piss-take. Can kill warden with 2 splinter nades and a scattershot clip. Not really that hard at all as long as you get behind him. Can also lock his AI into one attack if you just sit in any random vehicle right next to him.

No kidding, OP. I wanted way more boss battles against him in the campaign. Thoroughly disappointing to have to fight only three of him at once and that too only in one level! But at least Firefight gives us a good taste of what it would be like to constantly fight a giant moaning robot. Giving him the ability to teleport just like Soldiers would make players even more excited for wave 5 in Mythic and would surely bring back all the players like me that left after the weapon “fixes.” Thanks for being the voice of reason and bringing this issue to light.

No kidding, OP. I wanted way more boss battles against him in the campaign. Thoroughly disappointing to have to fight only three of him at once and that too only in one level! But at least Firefight gives us a good taste of what it would be like to constantly fight a giant moaning robot. Giving him the ability to teleport just like Soldiers would make players even more excited for wave 5 in Mythic and would surely bring back all the players like me that left after the weapon “fixes.” Thanks for being the voice of reason and bringing this issue to light.

-tuhin94

We should have fought at least twenty of him in the final level!

Why stop with 20 times? Make it 117 times so he’s the best bullet sponge in history. You could make it to where you have to kill your teammates to get enough weapons to take him down. Everyone knows betrayals are the best part of any Halo game.

While we’re at it, he should have shoulder mounted promethean turrets that respawn after being destroyed. Also, his black ball attack should act as a gravity well, sucking everything in as it floats towards you.

If this is, through a small chance a legit discussion, he just needs to be more aggressive and try to rush you. Think Phase 2 Champion Gundyr aggression.

Honestly he’s very easy to beat and all I ever do is wait to assassinate him

> 2533274888753908;4:
> Clearly this is a piss-take. Can kill warden with 2 splinter nades and a scattershot clip. Not really that hard at all as long as you get behind him. Can also lock his AI into one attack if you just sit in any random vehicle right next to him.

On normal difficulty maybe

> 2535464676413550;11:
> > 2533274888753908;4:
> > Clearly this is a piss-take. Can kill warden with 2 splinter nades and a scattershot clip. Not really that hard at all as long as you get behind him. Can also lock his AI into one attack if you just sit in any random vehicle right next to him.
>
> On normal difficulty maybe

Nah, this is used in legendary runs as well, although we prefer the two splinters, two binary clips cuz it’s about 3 seconds faster

> 2533274888753908;12:
> > 2535464676413550;11:
> > > 2533274888753908;4:
> > > Clearly this is a piss-take. Can kill warden with 2 splinter nades and a scattershot clip. Not really that hard at all as long as you get behind him. Can also lock his AI into one attack if you just sit in any random vehicle right next to him.
> >
> > On normal difficulty maybe
>
> Nah, this is used in legendary runs as well, although we prefer the two splinters, two binary clips cuz it’s about 3 seconds faster

What about warzone? Where warden shoots w face lasers instead of 1? And where all his forms have like 200 to 400 % health? And where he spawns with 10+ knights with incin cannons, light rifles AND scattershots, remember that ai can have 3 weapons apparently 2 splinters and a Scattershot clip is gonna get you disintegrated b4 you can even get in range lol, even on heroic

> 2535464676413550;13:
> > 2533274888753908;12:
> > > 2535464676413550;11:
> > > > 2533274888753908;4:
> > > > Clearly this is a piss-take. Can kill warden with 2 splinter nades and a scattershot clip. Not really that hard at all as long as you get behind him. Can also lock his AI into one attack if you just sit in any random vehicle right next to him.
> > >
> > > On normal difficulty maybe
> >
> > Nah, this is used in legendary runs as well, although we prefer the two splinters, two binary clips cuz it’s about 3 seconds faster
>
> What about warzone? Where warden shoots w face lasers instead of 1? And where all his forms have like 200 to 400 % health? And where he spawns with 10+ knights with incin cannons, light rifles AND scattershots, remember that ai can have 3 weapons apparently 2 splinters and a Scattershot clip is gonna get you disintegrated b4 you can even get in range lol, even on heroic

It’s possible to lock warden down with just a warthog if you can get close enough. Warden’s AI is flawed in the way that he will consistently stun vehicles if they’re close enough. If you teammates are even semi competent with killing misc AI then Warden is essentially a really tanky knight at that point. Mythic warden has 400% health and the others have 200%. Feel free to test it if you wish but he’s really easy to kill even with increased health if you have the right tools and understanding. A ghost ultra or answer to the sphere on the back is also pretty good at taking him down if you catch him off spawn, otherwise it’s a bit harder.

> 2533274888753908;14:
> > 2535464676413550;13:
> > > 2533274888753908;12:
> > > > 2535464676413550;11:
> > > > > 2533274888753908;4:
> > > > > Clearly this is a piss-take. Can kill warden with 2 splinter nades and a scattershot clip. Not really that hard at all as long as you get behind him. Can also lock his AI into one attack if you just sit in any random vehicle right next to him.
> > > >
> > > > On normal difficulty maybe
> > >
> > > Nah, this is used in legendary runs as well, although we prefer the two splinters, two binary clips cuz it’s about 3 seconds faster
> >
> > What about warzone? Where warden shoots w face lasers instead of 1? And where all his forms have like 200 to 400 % health? And where he spawns with 10+ knights with incin cannons, light rifles AND scattershots, remember that ai can have 3 weapons apparently 2 splinters and a Scattershot clip is gonna get you disintegrated b4 you can even get in range lol, even on heroic
>
> It’s possible to lock warden down with just a warthog if you can get close enough. Warden’s AI is flawed in the way that he will consistently stun vehicles if they’re close enough. If you teammates are even semi competent with killing misc AI then Warden is essentially a really tanky knight at that point. Mythic warden has 400% health and the others have 200%. Feel free to test it if you wish but he’s really easy to kill even with increased health if you have the right tools and understanding. A ghost ultra or answer to the sphere on the back is also pretty good at taking him down if you catch him off spawn, otherwise it’s a bit harder.

I’ll try that warthog trick as i never tried that, i’m just hoping he won’t spawn with 10 incin knights or unlimited rocket turret soldiers

> 2533274888753908;14:
> > 2535464676413550;13:
> > > 2533274888753908;12:
> > > > 2535464676413550;11:
> > > > > 2533274888753908;4:
> > > > > Clearly this is a piss-take. Can kill warden with 2 splinter nades and a scattershot clip. Not really that hard at all as long as you get behind him. Can also lock his AI into one attack if you just sit in any random vehicle right next to him.
> > > >
> > > > On normal difficulty maybe
> > >
> > > Nah, this is used in legendary runs as well, although we prefer the two splinters, two binary clips cuz it’s about 3 seconds faster
> >
> > What about warzone? Where warden shoots w face lasers instead of 1? And where all his forms have like 200 to 400 % health? And where he spawns with 10+ knights with incin cannons, light rifles AND scattershots, remember that ai can have 3 weapons apparently 2 splinters and a Scattershot clip is gonna get you disintegrated b4 you can even get in range lol, even on heroic
>
> It’s possible to lock warden down with just a warthog if you can get close enough. Warden’s AI is flawed in the way that he will consistently stun vehicles if they’re close enough. If you teammates are even semi competent with killing misc AI then Warden is essentially a really tanky knight at that point. Mythic warden has 400% health and the others have 200%. Feel free to test it if you wish but he’s really easy to kill even with increased health if you have the right tools and understanding. A ghost ultra or answer to the sphere on the back is also pretty good at taking him down if you catch him off spawn, otherwise it’s a bit harder.

I had no idea about the vehicle priority in his AI. This will be good to know when I’m playing with a full team.

> 2533274815711361;16:
> > 2533274888753908;14:
> > > 2535464676413550;13:
> > > > 2533274888753908;12:
> > > > > 2535464676413550;11:
> > > > > > 2533274888753908;4:
> > > > > > Clearly this is a piss-take. Can kill warden with 2 splinter nades and a scattershot clip. Not really that hard at all as long as you get behind him. Can also lock his AI into one attack if you just sit in any random vehicle right next to him.
> > > > >
> > > > > On normal difficulty maybe
> > > >
> > > > Nah, this is used in legendary runs as well, although we prefer the two splinters, two binary clips cuz it’s about 3 seconds faster
> > >
> > > What about warzone? Where warden shoots w face lasers instead of 1? And where all his forms have like 200 to 400 % health? And where he spawns with 10+ knights with incin cannons, light rifles AND scattershots, remember that ai can have 3 weapons apparently 2 splinters and a Scattershot clip is gonna get you disintegrated b4 you can even get in range lol, even on heroic
> >
> > It’s possible to lock warden down with just a warthog if you can get close enough. Warden’s AI is flawed in the way that he will consistently stun vehicles if they’re close enough. If you teammates are even semi competent with killing misc AI then Warden is essentially a really tanky knight at that point. Mythic warden has 400% health and the others have 200%. Feel free to test it if you wish but he’s really easy to kill even with increased health if you have the right tools and understanding. A ghost ultra or answer to the sphere on the back is also pretty good at taking him down if you catch him off spawn, otherwise it’s a bit harder.
>
> I had no idea about the vehicle priority in his AI. This will be good to know when I’m playing with a full team.

Yeah, I didn’t either but I accidentally found it when I parked up in a banshee right next to him. His stun does very little damage so normally a needle hog’s shields won’t break. I put a warthog up next to him in another game and he didn’t even move, just kept stunning.