Warden Eternal commendation

Does anyone know if you can still get warden eternal kill commendation? I see that for warzone fights not many warden eternals anymore and I haven’t finished that commendation. Can you get kills through wazone firefight for that commendation?

Thanks!

Yes warden eternal kills in firefight counts.

> 2535409103705542;2:
> Yes warden eternal kills in firefight counts.

That being said, it is important to note that even though you may receive points within the Warzone Firefight scoring system that give you credit for helping take down Warden Eternal, apparently only one person receives commendation progress… presumably, whoever took the very last shot.

They need to make it so that if you get the medal, it counts towards the commendation.

Okay. That’s kind of lame. 343 should fix that and have each person who gets the 2000 kill should get the commendation.

I completely agree. Anyone who gets the medal should count. Because even if you put in all the work one person could come and get the kill shot and it doesn’t count for anyone else. That’s crap.

BTW Only Tier 1 Wardens count towards the Commendation. Tier 2 (Orange and blue) and Tier 3 (White and Red) won’t count.

how do you know which tier warden they are?

so are you saying only legendary warden eternals count? not mythic?

> 2535421976560545;9:
> so are you saying only legendary warden eternals count? not mythic?

Only the standard, Silver and Orange Wardens count (the ones colored like those from the Campaign). Tier 2 Prometheans are all Orange with Blue Lights, while Tier 3 (Mythic) are White with Red Lights.

> 2542657289632179;3:
> > 2535409103705542;2:
> > Yes warden eternal kills in firefight counts.
>
>
> That being said, it is important to note that even though you may receive points within the Warzone Firefight scoring system that give you credit for helping take down Warden Eternal, apparently only one person receives commendation progress… presumably, whoever took the very last shot.

I usually try to go for the assassination. Thats how I’ve completed my commendation.

> 2533274950478805;7:
> BTW Only Tier 1 Wardens count towards the Commendation. Tier 2 (Orange and blue) and Tier 3 (White and Red) won’t count.

Pretty sure the mythic warden kill I got like 30 minutes ago counted towards my commendation

> 2533274950478805;7:
> BTW Only Tier 1 Wardens count towards the Commendation. Tier 2 (Orange and blue) and Tier 3 (White and Red) won’t count.

> 2533274830166194;12:
> Pretty sure the mythic warden kill I got like 30 minutes ago counted towards my commendation

Same here.

My wife has been closely tracking her Warden Eternal enemy commendation progress, and last night we fought the Mythic version during round 5 of Warzone Firefight on Skirmish at Darkstar. We both had vehicles, and once we ensured that his lifebar was rather low I stopped shooting to help her chances of getting in the last shot. After the game, she checked the PGCR and she had received credit for Warden Eternal commendation progress.

> 2542657289632179;3:
> > 2535409103705542;2:
> > Yes warden eternal kills in firefight counts.
>
>
> That being said, it is important to note that even though you may receive points within the Warzone Firefight scoring system that give you credit for helping take down Warden Eternal, apparently only one person receives commendation progress… presumably, whoever took the very last shot.

I hate this.^
I think it should be awarded to at least 4.

But it isnt…

Just pace your shots, don’t spam.
If you reload, or use slow fire power weapons.
You might lose your chance.

okay so basically I have to work on timing better. What are the best weapons to take him out with at the end? this commendation is so stupid. I should already be halfway done level 5 but instead i’m stuck on level 4 still. How do you assassinate warden eternal?

> 2535421976560545;15:
> okay so basically I have to work on timing better. What are the best weapons to take him out with at the end? this commendation is so stupid. I should already be halfway done level 5 but instead i’m stuck on level 4 still. How do you assassinate warden eternal?

His health has to be very low.(or you can’t)

And weapons, try a binary, or a saw.
Try a high powered shot weapon / vehicle.

And when its near dead, slow down and shoot.

> 2533274950478805;10:
> > 2535421976560545;9:
> > so are you saying only legendary warden eternals count? not mythic?
>
>
> Only the standard, Silver and Orange Wardens count (the ones colored like those from the Campaign). Tier 2 Prometheans are all Orange with Blue Lights, while Tier 3 (Mythic) are White with Red Lights.

i call BS. I’m at 0/10 last tier. To get there i know i killed a mythic and it counted.

WZFF is how I completed mine. Tanks and Wraith Ultras in the last round. You have to time your last shot till he’s almost dead. It’s trial and error, plus luck.

W

> 2533275011223280;17:
> > 2533274950478805;10:
> > > 2535421976560545;9:
> > > so are you saying only legendary warden eternals count? not mythic?
> >
> >
> > Only the standard, Silver and Orange Wardens count (the ones colored like those from the Campaign). Tier 2 Prometheans are all Orange with Blue Lights, while Tier 3 (Mythic) are White with Red Lights.
>
>
> i call BS. I’m at 0/10 last tier. To get there i know i killed a mythic and it counted.

I agree Moldy Cheese, the high tier hunters definitely count towards commendations, as do the high level vehicle (bosses)