Warden Eternal can be assassinated?

So I’m playing the campaign with some friends and we were picking around with the Warden, and my friend assassinates him.
Like what? Talk about mind blow, I had no idea it could be done. I thought he was untouchable really. Anyway so that happened and I’m playing WZFF and think about it so I went full Leroy Jenkins and tried it and it worked!

Honestly I’m just so amazed it’s possible. It’s kinda fast but here’s a link to the Warden takedown

How many of you knew about this? How many of you just learned after this post?

> 2533274980558695;1:
> So I’m playing the campaign with some friends and we were picking around with the Warden, and my friend assassinates him.
> Like what? Talk about mind blow, I had no idea it could be done. I thought he was untouchable really. Anyway so that happened and I’m playing WZFF and think about it so I went full Leroy Jenkins and tried it and it worked!
>
> Honestly I’m just so amazed it’s possible. It’s kinda fast but here’s a link to the Warden takedown
>
> How many of you knew about this? How many of you just learned after this post?

We’ve only known for a few months. Welcome to the party, chips are on the bar. Still waiting for a mythic warden assassination though.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274980558695;1:
> > So I’m playing the campaign with some friends and we were picking around with the Warden, and my friend assassinates him.
> > Like what? Talk about mind blow, I had no idea it could be done. I thought he was untouchable really. Anyway so that happened and I’m playing WZFF and think about it so I went full Leroy Jenkins and tried it and it worked!
> >
> > Honestly I’m just so amazed it’s possible. It’s kinda fast but here’s a link to the Warden takedown
> >
> > How many of you knew about this? How many of you just learned after this post?
>
>
> We’ve only known for a few months. Welcome to the party, chips are on the bar. Still waiting for a mythic warden assassination though.

I’ve done this. Well, I initiated it, but my fireteam kept shooting him and killed him before the animation finished. Still got the medal, though.

I’ve known since like last year. I thought it was common knowledge?

I always assumed you could do it. I think its only when his health is low though.

I jumped on his back a few times, but everyone always yoinks him from me so I could never get the satisfaction of actually finishing him off myself.

Just assassinated a Mythic Warden Eternal yesterday on Warzone Firefight, good times indeed :smiley:

Still waiting on hunter assasinations tho. :frowning:

Once you get his health down to its final quarter and he collapses a 3rd time, he can be assassinated from then on.

> 2614366390834061;7:
> Still waiting on hunter assasinations tho. :frowning:

I don’t see why you can’t break it’s armor off, then walk up, and punch a grenade in it’s back, like Chief did. Kaboom…