War zones need group limit

You should only be able to enter war zones with 4 max in you’re party. This will allow some fairness for those not in a group or small groups

Just recruit people and you won’t need to lower anything you keep misspelling warzone

That’s a horrible idea. People who plan and know their teammates should not be punished because you decided to leave your success up to chance that is random players.

You may want to check out the Spartan Companies section. A lot more fun that way.

> 2535415209698332;2:
> Just recruit people and you won’t need to lower anything you keep misspelling warzone

Not misspelling anything is called auto correct

> 2533274797413165;3:
> That’s a horrible idea. People who plan and know their teammates should not be punished because you decided to leave your success up to chance that is random players.

Hows it horrible when all you do is face teams and therefore it’s not fun only the teams are having fun and that’s not fair

Warzone is designed to be a teamwork oriented game.

Severely limiting the social aspect of the game in favor of lone wolves who don’t bother to take advantage of that aspect of the game is not the answer.

> 2533274866682248;7:
> Warzone is designed to be a teamwork oriented game.
>
> Severely limiting the social aspect of the game in favor of lone wolves who don’t bother to take advantage of that aspect of the game is not the answer.

I’m not a lone wolf by choice you can have team work without having teams vs randoms if you think that’s fair then I’m sorry but you’re stupid if you want to go into war zone as a team then you should face other teams it’s that simple

HALO LFG

literally spend 2 minutes here and have a group of 12. problem solved

I have to agree with irsh. Why is it lonewolf players are punished. in h2 to h3 I had plenty of good times running solo. Since the match making in those games was balanced I never matched teams of 3 and 4 often. But in this game its constantly matching me against parties. Hows that fair or fun FOR me. Why do you get to have fun, while I do not. Im a good -Yoink- player at this game. But hey doesnt matter how good I am when its a party full of kids communicating vs me lone wolf with teammates that cant shoot or lack mics to communicate. And this spartan chatter call outs are extremely inaccurate. “getting shot from top mid” Lol and Im here like, where are you being shot at! Wtf kind of call out is being shot from top mid. Facepalm. parties should match parties. If I run solo I want everyone in the game! to be a solo searcher or a party of 2. No 3s no 4s no 5s no 6s etc. I ran today with a team of 8 and won every warzone game I did. Did I win fair and square. Hecks no I didn’t. I bet none of the enemy players were having fun. lots of rage quitting was happening not to mention. Like 343 wants fast match making when, its not working right when parties match random joes. h3s match makign was extremely fast and yet still had tons of balancing regarding party up systems. 343 you got the game itself right, now fix the matching in games please.

Like not everyone has time to get groups of people or wait to run with a part. Also why should one always have to run with a party anyway. Warzone should be maxed to 4 players per group. It be a lot more fair and fun.

If you run warzone with a part of 6 or MORE. you will dominate the game I promise you. Not once have I lost a warzone game runnign 6 or more.

How about a pairing priority.
Teams larger than 6 get paired against other teams. (Larger than 6)

Than you can set a preference to be paired against
Smaller teams. Which would prevent you from having more than 6 in warzone fireteams.
(Fireteam leader holds this trait)

But give you a message to turn that setting off if you have more than the limit. (Your choice)

When you have this setting on.
You are more likely to get paired against randoms with small parties/fireteams involved.

Any idea is better than the current model

Go to reddit, I found several groups. Everytime I’m on I get constant invites. Just like that, I have a full party.

Redit you say

Oh god no. It’s already challenging enough trying to get your friends to play at the same time as you. Just imagine having to coordinate with randoms who don’t know the difference between an xbox controller and a tv remote.