War zone vehicle spawning

Halo needs to fix war zone vehicle spawning. Want to spawn at core but throws me at the garage where I am killed immediately. Anyone know a way to send halo a email to ket them know

Gonna nitpick here but you should send 343 an email instead of “halo”.

You can use the Dpad when dead to change spawn points.

I also hate when I select an armory to spawn at and its about to be taken, instead of having me re-select a spawn point that is safe it waits until the armory gets captured and auto-spawns me at the home-base regardless if we have any other bases captured. Or why is it when I select an armory for spawn it spawns me even closer to the home base than if I were to have selected a home base for respawn. They spawn me outside of the base when I choose a shotgun, and inside the base (that’s getting nade/tank spammed) when I choose a rail gun to destroy the vehicles. I almost always feel like I cant trust the spawning mechs. I would rather spawn then run to the req machine and go AFK for a minute while I get my reqs out.

> 2533274913457369;3:
> You can use the Dpad when dead to change spawn points.

Every time I spawn a vehicle with the home base selected, and we have the center base captured, I always get spawned at the center base. I see team mates spawn at our home base, but I’ve never been able to when the center base is captured.

> 2726286203006474;5:
> > 2533274913457369;3:
> > You can use the Dpad when dead to change spawn points.
>
>
> Every time I spawn a vehicle with the home base selected, and we have the center base captured, I always get spawned at the center base. I see team mates spawn at our home base, but I’ve never been able to when the center base is captured.

O. I’ll just stop talking, then :stuck_out_tongue:

if you email halo you might activate the index and destroy all life in the universe

i advise you to reconsider

Dear Halo,

Please fix vehicle spawning in Warzone. I want to spawn near my core but it always spawns me in the garage instead.

Sincerely,
Kowatch1997