War zone is a blast

Having a lot of fun with this game! Warzone is a blast. Anyone else enjoying it?

I am. It’s a good solid game mode for me, despite what others may say.

I love warzone assault!! I am hooked on that. 1000 req plus every game is really nice!

I love warzone assault!! I am hooked on that. 1000 req plus every game is really nice!

I usually get about 2500, 5000+ with a req boost, so the packs are flowing.

Absolute blast, will explain why I love it when I’m not in game

If you ask me, it’s the worst gamemode of any game I’ve ever played.

I just keep getting bad req cards, still have not spawned a warthog. All I get are mongooses and ghosts, mabye a wraith or two. I dont hate warzone, but I can’t say its a blast yet.

For me warzone is the perfect game type. Big maps that allow me to choose distances-to-enemy and pace-of-play, bases to capture and hold, other objectives to mess around with, and of course live enemies to kill. The first few minutes of every match are a nice warm up with AI enemies and simple weapons, the middle of the game is the BR workout, and the end is the vehicle/power weapon insanity that everybody seems to love. I just can’t help thinking that when people say they hate warzone it’s because they’re mentally challenged or just having a bad day or whatever.

I haven’t found any in the game mode but are dmr’ snot in warzone?

> 2533274836895514;9:
> I haven’t found any in the game mode but are dmr’ snot in warzone?

They are, you just gotta get them in a pack.

I’ve got two actually, one is a kinetic variant that does extra damage to vehicles, it’s excellent. People just seem to favour the BR is all.

Overall I find the mode to be excellent - the energy system is very balancing and I find it brings an extra layer of strategy to the game - not just in how you use your cards but I’ve found I generally get at a minimum 30+ kills a game just from cleverly positioning myself and predicting where enemies will start showing up and when. Being clever pays off, and I enjoy that aspect immensely.

I also like not being at a disadvantage because people have timers memorised or my team is being -Yoink-, and never end up being repetitively spawn killed by power weapons from across the map.