War zone in Infinite

The entire reason I play Halo 5 to this day is for war zone firefight I love the match made pve content! If it was inside infinite I wouldn’t be able to put it down! Without the req system and it just having lots of weapons and vehicles around the map and BRs and non power weapons inside of the bases around the maps for everyone, I think infinite could do war zone firefight better than halo 5 did.

4 Likes

I like the idea here!

1 Like

Unfortunately the popular opinion is that warzone was bad so I have a feeling it won’t be making a return to Halo infinite. I think it would be fun tho

1 Like

The popular opinion sucks a lot because there are plenty of ppl like me who only play warzone + firefight, the best gamemodes ever after years and years of positive evolution in multiplayer.

1 Like

Infinite had so much potential and the game is stunningly beautiful, buuut even if i also wished warzone was back and even more improved, i’m sure we won’t see it back.

The req system which is the basis of the warzone gamemodes would have been incorporated with the game at release if it was on their roadmap.

I personnaly lost hope in infinite multi and was hanging on to h5 warzone till today, but they even wasted if by mixing gamemodes and putting down servers …

1 Like