War zone Firefight difficulty

Ok, I have played around 5 matches and haven’t won once. I’ve used reqs, was trying to kill bosses but it just wasn’t working. I’ve noticed that the round i fail on most are round 3 and 5. Round 3 I fail mostly because I don’t have a high req level to kill the bosses on that round and round 5 is the last round so of course it’s going to be hard Does anyone else have this problem or do I need to just git gud

Is it really so hard to scroll down and see what threads already exist?

there were 4 mantises. It took 6 lasers with my SP to take ONE down far enough for my 11 teammates who were BRing it to kill it. I think 343 upped the difficulty too much. First was too easy, this is too hard.
Please find a balance.

> 2533274884265267;1:
> Ok, I have played around 5 matches and haven’t won once. I’ve used reqs, was trying to kill bosses but it just wasn’t working. I’ve noticed that the round i fail on most are round 3 and 5. Round 3 I fail mostly because I don’t have a high req level to kill the bosses on that round and round 5 is the last round so of course it’s going to be hard Does anyone else have this problem or do I need to just git gud

its not just you, they made it SUPER difficult.

yea, i hope they scale it back a bit, not just the bosses the normal enemies too. i fired a full clip of br ammo into a Promethean solider and didn’t even bring its armor down
and forget about dealing with knights with a loadout weapon.