War zone Bug

Hi
Been playing war zone an all is good and on RARE occasions the game doesn’t allow me or anyone else to progress past a ASSAULT RIFLE and pistol, don’t know wether this is due to my connection but it is is annoying.

I usually hear this happening when you have started Halo 5 up and the REQ system hasn’t synched yet.

> 2533274855807657;1:
> Hi
> Been playing war zone an all is good and on RARE occasions the game doesn’t allow me or anyone else to progress past a ASSAULT RIFLE and pistol, don’t know wether this is due to my connection but it is is annoying.

It has happened to me (more than five times)…

I’ve had the same problem on several occasions. A rough guess would say it happens like 1 in 30 games. Whenever you try to get a new loadout or power weapon or vehicle, the game will say retrieving data. And will stay like that the whole game. The only plus about it (and this isn’t really a plus just a ‘half full’ look at things) is that it doesn’t happen (for !me at least) more than one game at a time. All said though its very annoying and would love to see this fixed

Perhaps it’s a regional issue?

More than once now I’ve spawned in areas that the vechicals come from, that’s annoying. You get stuck and have to try to get run over by the vechicals that are coming out. I haven’t experienced the bug you’ve mentioned though. :slight_smile: