War zone bosses should be less points for spartans

in war zone I always get more kills than my team but they always have triple the score because of boss takedowns and it is annoying.

I think thats the point of warzone, to kill bosses to win

Not really it is to play against other people in a big map and take out the enemy core and take down bosses on the way. All I am saying is that bosses are worth to many points.

You mean 1 point for killing an enemy and 2 points for killing a boss?

Easier bosses should be worth less points. The Soldier Armsman in Darkstar can be spawn killed for a free 100 points, for example.

I have to disagree. Many people ignore the bosses leaving the rest to fight a bullet sponge, not to mention it’s an objective that can be far more time consuming than it is to kill one Spartan player.

Well the real point is to the first team to 1000, be it player or ai kills, or base control. The core is like a death blow or mercy kill. If player kills were worth more it might make games full of campers, look at warzone assult achilles farmers. Warzone is suposed to be about team work, not how great u are at geting head shots. Sure killing helps, but go for bosses.

What’s the point of Warzone then? The objective of Warzone is too be the first team to achieve 1000 points before the opposing team does not who has the most amount kills. If you want who has the most amount of kills, then slayer is waiting for you.

Why does your ranking on the leaderboard matter?

what I mainly mean is the personal score

> 2535424267430946;10:
> what I mainly mean is the personal score

Your personal score determines your rank on the leaderboard in the match. Why does your personal score/leaderboard rank matter to you?

It tells me how many kills I get and how I preform in a match. If I am in first place then I should keep up the good work and if I a man in last then I need to practice more and I am sure you check on it once in a while or at least once in your life.

If you wanted to play a gamemode focused more on kills w/wo singular objectives, just play BTB. Warzone is not only about kills, it’s about actually, you know, playing different objectives to gain the edge on the opposing team.

It takes way more time and effort to kill a boss than an enemy player, so is it really a good idea to make the boss that you either use thousands of bullets on, and/or 1 or 2 REQs, be worth less points than an enemy you can shoot 4 times and they’re dead?

> 2535424267430946;12:
> It tells me how many kills I get and how I preform in a match. If I am in first place then I should keep up the good work and if I a man in last then I need to practice more and I am sure you check on it once in a while or at least once in your life.

True, it does tell you how you performed, but it’s not completely centered around getting kills. I barely even remembered that the score number on the carnage report even existed. Say in a game of Warzone, you got, maybe 40, 50 kills, very good. But, you did not win the game for your team, and another member of your team eliminated all Legendary and the Mythic bosses and won the game for your team. So who should be put first: the player who ditched the objectives for kills; or the player who fought the bosses and led their team to victory?

And you can’t just tell yourself “keep up the good work” and you’ll keep doing well. There are a lot of factors involved about your performance, not just how many kills you got. Like how good were your opponents, if you were demolishing them, they were probably less skilled than you, and if you believe it’s because you are just that good, you are lying to yourself.

Do you guy know what your personal score is. All I am saying is bosses are worth way to much points than Spartan kills on the personal score. One normal boss takedown is worth like 10 kills and the boss does not require much work. I play war zone because I can req the weapons I want to use on other players.

That’s because noobs was complaining and the turned the ai in warzone down to heroic instead of legendary like it was before and I’m not talking about firefight I’m talking about regular warzone

> 2535424267430946;3:
> Not really it is to play against other people in a big map and take out the enemy core and take down bosses on the way. All I am saying is that bosses are worth to many points.

That sounds like BTB, if you want to slay to win, play BTB.

Warzone is “Slay bosses, hold bases, kill enemy Spartans to win.”

> 2535424267430946;15:
> Do you guy know what your personal score is. All I am saying is bosses are worth way to much points than Spartan kills on the personal score. One normal boss takedown is worth like 10 kills and the boss does not require much work. I play war zone because I can req the weapons I want to use on other players.

Your personal score is a reflection of your contribution to the teams win/loss. Since boss kills contribute more towards the victory condition (1000pts) than spartan kills do, it makes sense that they award more points in the leaderboard.

All I am saying is boss takedowns give you more points than like 20 Spartan kills in the personal score case closed.

> 2535424267430946;19:
> All I am saying is boss takedowns give you more points than like 20 Spartan kills in the personal score case closed.

The flag in ctf games are worth more as well, it’s how objectives are supposed to be. I don’t see the issue, especially when 20 kills in warzone isn’t that hard to do if you play right.