WAR ZONE ASSAULT FOREVER DESTROYED

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting / selling / trading goods on the forums.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Maybe if the developers put some effort into the production of their “new” map, they wouldn’t of had had to completely ruin a frequently used Playlist by many. After hearing the “6 man WZ assault team” will be a permanent “”""""“Fix”"""""" it really hits home. NEVER again will you be able to run a WZ assault lobby with more than 6 people. Why couldn’t they (the developers) create a playable map? Tending to the needs of the “pick it up put it down 10 mins later” players. A couple upset players say it isn’t fair to play because they were new to a game? How can you expect new timers to be able to compete with people who have been playing sense the November release. It’s honestly heartbreaking to think instead of running a lobby where you can complete a game in 6 mins, your forced to play a Playlist with your 11 friends where the games usually last 20 mins+. I’m just curious if anyone reading this would be interested in an Xbox one complete console along with an account with everything unlocked for, say 20$ it personally has lost all of its value and I’m sorry to say, but I’m going to try out the Playstation network. I know it won’t be perfect, but I’m pretty sure Sony won’t spit in its true Fans/players/competitora face

Ok see ya. People might forget about you but that’s the usual.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Lol coming from a platinum player lol, I didn’t realize you had an opinion

@sanemountian, you making me an offer?

Dude go to Sony, you won’t be missed.

> 2533274963918812;3:
> Lol coming from a platinum player lol, I didn’t realize you had an opinion

And what does being a platinum player have to do with having an opinion that matters?

> 2533274973957410;6:
> > 2533274963918812;3:
> > Lol coming from a platinum player lol, I didn’t realize you had an opinion
>
>
> And what does being a platinum player have to do with having an opinion that matters?

Easy, he’s probably trying to annoy me.

Any one who reads this just know this: He’s going to PlayStation

Bye Felicia.

I bet they have less trolls on PSN lol, yall thirsty for attention. Pretty good chance everyone who replied was at one time Farmed, I’m glad you had a taste of it before all of you complained enough to have them remove the Playlist lol, I now understand all your bitterNess

Never been farmed and Assault is awesome

Bye won’t miss crybabys have fun playing Uncharted.

Great reason to leave Xbox 343 trying to make the game more fair for casual/solos/ Majority of players. No one said it is perfect but i dont think that is the correct reaction. I dont believe you either. I dont think you will get rid of Xbox you just wanted to use quitting to be dramatic.

> 2535446258961514;13:
> Great reason to leave Xbox 343 trying to make the game more fair for casual/solos/ Majority of players. No one said it is perfect but i dont think that is the correct reaction. I dont believe you either. I dont think you will get rid of Xbox you just wanted to use quitting to be dramatic.

He is. He keeps annoying me with messages that are dumb and toxic to read. Trust me on that.

> 2535409489305717;14:
> > 2535446258961514;13:
> > Great reason to leave Xbox 343 trying to make the game more fair for casual/solos/ Majority of players. No one said it is perfect but i dont think that is the correct reaction. I dont believe you either. I dont think you will get rid of Xbox you just wanted to use quitting to be dramatic.
>
>
> He is. He keeps annoying me with messages that are dumb and toxic to read. Trust me on that.

Same. About a 1v1? So much for leaving Xbox. No wonder his repuation is “Needs work”.

> 2533274856723140;15:
> > 2535409489305717;14:
> > > 2535446258961514;13:
> > > Great reason to leave Xbox 343 trying to make the game more fair for casual/solos/ Majority of players. No one said it is perfect but i dont think that is the correct reaction. I dont believe you either. I dont think you will get rid of Xbox you just wanted to use quitting to be dramatic.
> >
> >
> > He is. He keeps annoying me with messages that are dumb and toxic to read. Trust me on that.
>
>
> Same. About a 1v1? So much for leaving Xbox. No wonder his repuation is “Needs work”.

Yeah keeps telling me I’m a 12-13 year old Troll. Its annoying and been telling to get a life.

> 2533274963918812;10:
> I bet they have less trolls on PSN lol, yall thirsty for attention. Pretty good chance everyone who replied was at one time Farmed, I’m glad you had a taste of it before all of you complained enough to have them remove the Playlist lol, I now understand all your bitterNess

How about you stop messaging people while playing Halo and buy that PS4 already?

> 2535409489305717;16:
> > 2533274856723140;15:
> > > 2535409489305717;14:
> > > > 2535446258961514;13:
> > > > Great reason to leave Xbox 343 trying to make the game more fair for casual/solos/ Majority of players. No one said it is perfect but i dont think that is the correct reaction. I dont believe you either. I dont think you will get rid of Xbox you just wanted to use quitting to be dramatic.
> > >
> > >
> > > He is. He keeps annoying me with messages that are dumb and toxic to read. Trust me on that.
> >
> >
> > Same. About a 1v1? So much for leaving Xbox. No wonder his repuation is “Needs work”.
>
>
> Yeah keeps telling me I’m a 12-13 year old Troll. Its annoying and been telling to get a life.

Just report him. When he gets Avoid Me he won’t even be able to find anyone. Maybe then he’ll keep his promise and sell the console so someone who actually has common sense can buy it and he can play…uhh…what games does PS4 even have?

> 2533274856723140;17:
> > 2533274963918812;10:
> > I bet they have less trolls on PSN lol, yall thirsty for attention. Pretty good chance everyone who replied was at one time Farmed, I’m glad you had a taste of it before all of you complained enough to have them remove the Playlist lol, I now understand all your bitterNess
>
>
> How about you stop messaging people while playing Halo and buy that PS4 already?

Yeah same with me.

> 2533274856723140;18:
> > 2535409489305717;16:
> > > 2533274856723140;15:
> > > > 2535409489305717;14:
> > > > > 2535446258961514;13:
> > > > > Great reason to leave Xbox 343 trying to make the game more fair for casual/solos/ Majority of players. No one said it is perfect but i dont think that is the correct reaction. I dont believe you either. I dont think you will get rid of Xbox you just wanted to use quitting to be dramatic.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > He is. He keeps annoying me with messages that are dumb and toxic to read. Trust me on that.
> > >
> > >
> > > Same. About a 1v1? So much for leaving Xbox. No wonder his repuation is “Needs work”.
> >
> >
> > Yeah keeps telling me I’m a 12-13 year old Troll. Its annoying and been telling to get a life.
>
>
> Just report him. When he gets Avoid Me he won’t even be able to find anyone. Maybe then he’ll keep his promise and sell the console so someone who actually has common sense can buy it and he can play…uhh…what games does PS4 even have?

Uncharted and Last of Us