War... War never changes.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make non-constructive posts.</mark>

So I was remembering before WFF on the forums it was all “complain complain complain stuff isn’t like it used to be”, but that’s the same reason people hate CoD. Make your mind up; what do you want.

COD COD COD. LOL jk jokes.

Are you commenting or creating a post on what other peoples are thinking? Because that won’t help with the issues anymore then those. Im not saying that it is any better, but complaining about complaints is not any better

This post is going to head south very, very quickly.

My all time favorite thing I’ve seen happen on these forums

>Rage on 343 for having region lock totally stupid something something incompetence (they love that word)
>343 removes region lock
>Rage on 343 for removing region lock totally stupid something something incompetence

Playable grunts?

I actually believe it’s “Wuah. Wuah Nevah Yoinkin’ Changes”, since the newest Fallout game takes place in Boston. And I’m not saying that all Bostoners are like that… but stereotypes exist for a reason.

What about the people complaining about the people complaining some times people complain about people complaining when it’s just a fact, simple criticism, or a suggestion.

I guess I’m complaining about people complaining about the complaining.

Uses Fallout quote on Halo forum to talk about CoD. Have the gears of war stopped spinning yet?

> 2533274915643658;7:
> I actually believe it’s “Wuah. Wuah Nevah Yoinkin’ Changes”, since the newest Fallout game takes place in Boston. And I’m not saying that all Bostoners are like that… but stereotypes exist for a reason.

Heheh. I know people who sound exactly like that.

becuase its all want want want or in halo terms woot woot woot

> 2533274820541653;4:
> This post is going to head south very, very quickly.

We ain’t going to the North Pole today boys.

> 2533274820021961;11:
> becuase its all want want want or in halo terms woot woot woot

Don’t you mean wort wort wort?

I don’t even care what the next Halo is like as long as it isn’t written by Brian Reed.

People complain all the time, it isn’t new. But making threads about it doesn’t do anything to help so I’m locking this.