War Games Weekly: Deposed! Question

The challenge says earn 18 regicides in one match. How the heck are you supposed to do that? Granted it’s obviously possible but it would essentially have to be a back and forth battle between just 2 of the game’s players. Or at the very least who ever is the king would not be able to have his bounty raised at all or you’d hit the score cap too fast.

> The challenge says earn 18 regicides in one match. How the heck are you supposed to do that? Granted it’s obviously possible but it would essentially have to be a back and forth battle between just 2 of the game’s players. Or at the very least who ever is the king would not be able to have his bounty raised at all or you’d hit the score cap too fast.

I think its glitched, I think its suppose to be 8.

There was one for 10 last week but I can’t remember if it was the daily or the weekly.

Assuming you’re the person that wins the game the bounty wouldn’t be allowed to go past at most 20. Assuming you got all your kills at a 15 bounty, that’d be 270/300 points. So it might honestly ruin gameplay since kings going for this probably wouldn’t fight back.

This seems crazy hard to do. Granted it is a lot of points, and it would be worth it. But damn i just tried and i couldnt get past 7 at all. It’s pretty hard.

I can only manage about 7-8 don’t rly think it’s possible.

Definitely only possible with extreme, astronomical luck. Or boosting.

Assuming you could get 18 regicides, getting even over 10 is ensuring that you WILL be the king. it’s not possible.

Well see that’s what I said, the only way it would be possible is if it was just you and one other high scorer constantly trading off being the king.

Yeah I’m not sure how this is possible. It was so difficult to get 10 last week. I mean honestly I don’t see the point unless you and a couple buddies team up and boost it. Meh, not worth it to me I guess =/

18 Regicides would leave you with a minimum score of 240, leaving you able to only get 6 other kills, you would have to not be the king to do this aswel, and every regicide would have to be worth 15, trust me it is not possible, the challenges are stupid this week, there are more glitched ones, spartan ops weeky, “complete Core in Artifact on Legendary” Core is in Depature, not Artifact, again not possible.

18 Regicides is not possible because even getting the minimum bounty from each one would leave you with a score of 270, 300 points is a win (unless they’ve increased it this week), that leaves you with a margin of 3 normal kills, and you not being able to be the king, which even getting close to 18 regicides would ensure, and it’s not the only glitched challenge this week, see spartan ops, “Complete Core in Artifact on Legendary” Core is in Depature and NOT in Artifact, this is not possible either.

I just got 12 and didn’t get the challenge completed so its not looking like a typo.

> 18 Regicides is not possible because even getting the minimum bounty from each one would leave you with a score of 270, 300 points is a win (unless they’ve increased it this week), that leaves you with a margin of 3 normal kills, and you not being able to be the king, which even getting close to 18 regicides would ensure, and it’s not the only glitched challenge this week, see spartan ops, “Complete Core in Artifact on Legendary” Core is in Depature and NOT in Artifact, this is not possible either.

lmao way to try and save yourself from terrible math, but next time use the edit button

Like I said…to everyone saying it ‘ensures’ you’re the king, that’s why every time you get king you have to LET someone kill you, which kind of ruins the game.

> “Complete Core in Artifact on Legendary” Core is in Depature and NOT in Artifact, this is not possible either.

It’s in both dude… 343 recycles maps for Spartan Ops.

I’ve just completed it after trying specifically to go for it.

My stats:
Place: 1st
Score: 310
Kills: 14
Assists: 3
Deaths: 19
Regicides: 14
King Time: 2:53
Crowns: 9
Powerups: 0
Medals: 44

Notable medals:
King Assist x3
King Slayer x1

The game before that I had gotten 8 regicides I believe, and the game before that I got 10.

Not sure what happened, but I got it. Hopefully this helps others who are going for it as well.

> > “Complete Core in Artifact on Legendary” Core is in Depature and NOT in Artifact, this is not possible either.
>
> It’s in both dude… 343 recycles maps for Spartan Ops.

Each level has a template name, but Core is the level’s specific name. So even though it’s CALLED Core, the template level was Cauldron, and I just tried doing Cauldron in episode 2 on legendary and it didn’t count.

I just did Core in Departure and can confirm that’s what you do for that challenge.

> I’ve just completed it after trying specifically to go for it.
>
> My stats:
> Place: 1st
> Score: 310
> Kills: 14
> Assists: 3
> Deaths: 19
> Regicides: 14
> King Time: 2:53
> Crowns: 9
> Powerups: 0
> Medals: 44
>
> Notable medals:
> King Assist x3
> King Slayer x1
>
> The game before that I had gotten 8 regicides I believe, and the game before that I got 10.
>
> Not sure what happened, but I got it. Hopefully this helps others who are going for it as well.

You got it with 14? Damn… I had 10 earlier I tried so hard. The problem is I will get close and then near the end of the game the King gets spammed by all the other players and I never see him for the last couple minutes of the game.