War Games Regicide Challanges

Although I think this game is fantastic, can we please stop with the Regicide challenges?! Both War Games weekly challenges are for Regicide, along with one daily challenge, with 1/2 the time they are the same requirement (Get X regicides). How about a little more variety in challenges, like call in X ordinances, get X combat medals, control X hills. Basically, less FFA and more team challenges.

/mini rant

Anyone?

Sick of it too… L> variety

I dont think the pick the challenges daily, but there is a set list of all the daily challenges and it randomly determines which one get selected each day. That being said, I love regicide but the challenges have been non stop regicide and it’s kind of a bummer.

I agree. No playlist should be favored so heavily in the Challenges, let alone one as bad as Regicide.

Yeah this also annoyed me today with winning three regicide matches, I completed the weekly regicide challenge a couple of days ago and was glad to be out of the playlist only to find myself keep getting dragged in now by dailies.

still can’t do weekly

They’re clearly trying to get more people into Regicide.
343 must be pretty desperate.

I’m fine with them trying to promote a certain playlist. But 2/3 of all the challenges for the past 2 weeks have been for regicide. I can play it and win if I want, but I personally hate FFA games and focus more on BTB. Why can’t we have a bigger variety of challenges like in reach. Especially now with medals given out for almost any action, it should be a snap to just make a challenge on getting some X amount of special medals.

You can track ordinance drops by getting the ordinance ready medal
You can track KotH medals
You can track CTF medals
You can track oddball medals
You can track headshots
You can track combat medals (eg: headcase, close call, reload this)
You can track assist medals (assist, vehicle destroy assist, wingman)
You can track vehicle medals (both using them and destroying them)

There are a multitude of different challenges we can have, but all we get are “Get X regicides” (And the weekly get 18 of them is just stupid, it is hard as hell to just get 10 without becoming the king every 10 seconds)

So please, more variety in challenges!

well its only been two weeks since launch, and there have been 4 weekly challenges, so two have been for Regicide

I am glad, because it has got me into this play mode and I totally love it, as do other players as its always busy as a playlist mode

Managed to get the weekly challenge just after popping the daily challenge yesterday

I can only hope next weeks challenge is not about Team Snipers as this is not a playlist type I wanted to see return in all honesty

> well its only been two weeks since launch, and there have been 4 weekly challenges, so two have been for Regicide
>
> I am glad, because it has got me into this play mode and I totally love it, as do other players as its always busy as a playlist mode
>
> Managed to get the weekly challenge just after popping the daily challenge yesterday
>
> I can only hope next weeks challenge is not about Team Snipers as this is not a playlist type I wanted to see return in all honesty

True, but both weekly challenges this week are for the same playlist. They are not something that can be spread out over multiple playlists, like getting multi-kills or normal kills as last week (if I remember correctly).

I am glad that 343 are thinking of new game types, as regicide is somewhat fun if I really want to play it. But having to run around focused on killing the king, while not being the king, while not being killed, and getting 18 regicides in a single match (which I think is impossible to get, as the most I have ever seen anyone get is 11).

Again, it is my personal opinion that I like BTB games more than FFA games. All I would like is some challenges tailored to different medals/playlists so we are not practically forced to play this one game type for 1/2 of our challenges.

Question, can the King somehow earn Regicides or does the King get screwed out of his challenge by being the better player?