War Games Daily Challenge - Take the Hill!

“Win 3 matchmaking King of the Hill matches.”

Is this some kind of joke? YOU REMOVED ALL KING OF THE HILL GAMETYPES FROM MATCHMAKING! Who’s even in charge of selecting these challenges? Because it’s obviously not done by someone who actually pays attention to the game…

Someone is probably going to inform me that it’s randomly accessible through the Crimson DLC playlist. If that’s the case, good troll 343i, good troll…

For some reason, it seems as though the Daily Challenges are automatically picked at random from a list of possible selections. Nobody in their right mind would intentionally put a Daily Challenge for a playlist that isn’t available, right?

…Right?

I don’t even know anymore…

Pretty sure it’s a random selection from a massive list of them, but if that’s the case they really need to take another look at how they’ve set it up because including game-mode specific challenges when the relevant playlist has been removed is not smart to put it politely.

I think if most of us werent already upset with 343i this would have been a really funny fail.

Those with the DLC can play KOTH on the Crimson Maps.

It’s a -Yoink- you you didnt buy the maps

sorry if this is off topic but why are they limited to only 12 game types.

> I think if most of us werent already upset with 343i this would have been a really funny fail.

I’m not upset with 343 Industries, so it is a funny fail for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

DLC is how u play king

aka… they are saying if u wanna get in on all the challenges, u best buy the maps.

They can’t dilute their already low player base anymore with more playlists.

Still, making a challenge that many people simply won’t be able to even try to get is just dumb

I saw this too. Just another example of poor game management.