Wants for the final Halo game

Note: This does not include all of the small competitive issues like bloom that are so controversial.
For the last Halo game (Presumably Halo 6) I want:

Forge
a.) the ability to create landscape, objects and scenery - and then create custom textures. Maps should have the option to be created from the ground up. The ability to create topographical maps that can be rendered in 3D and tweaked with an excavation tool (for tunnels and overhangs) would suffice. And it can be done… I have faith.
b.) An in game rating method that allows people to browse and play custom maps and get them played by others. Action sack should have hundreds of these.

Custom
a.) any feature that has been in a Halo game needs to make a return here as an option. This includes dual wielding, equipment, every AA, every weapon, etc. (Also all the Halo Wars vehicles)
b.) the system needs to be flexible and allow for updates to add options that were previously non-existent. (Say I wanted a non-detachable turret and that was previously not an option, they should be able to patch the option in.)
c.) More options. Adjustable firing rates, recoil, ammo cap, grenade throw distance, etc. The trait zones in H4 are a huge leap forward.
d.) the option to play as every combat species in the series and their flood version (For infection). Like Beast mode from Gears of War but better.

Campaign
a.) Whatever they see fit works for me - so long as it has an epic conclusion.

Mechanics
a.) Swimming (Even if you can’t fight, just not drowning) + water vehicles.
b.) Space combat. They let us fly a saber in Reach. I want to dogfight my friends.
c.) Fists. Let us punch… & lower our weapons for Machinimas.
d.) Not really a mechanic but let us map our own buttons! Choosing the setup from a list of presets is getting old.

Career
a.) Armors unlocked in previous games available only to those who unlocked them legit e.g. recon, katana (the original before the H3 DLC cheevos), inclement weather, etc.
b.) Waypoint cohesion. Make the awards and score we worked so hard for matter. By that I mean exclusive stuff!.. Like add-ons for weapons.
c.) Pit us up against people with similar rank and play time. I get owned by people who made second accounts because they like pwning noobs. On a similar note, do not put me and a bunch of randoms against a full party of inheritors. That is not fun.

> Note: This does not include all of the small competitive issues like bloom that are so controversial.
> For the last Halo game (Presumably Halo 6) I want:
>
> Forge
> a.) the ability to create landscape, objects and scenery - and then create custom textures. Maps should have the option to be created from the ground up. The ability to create topographical maps that can be rendered in 3D and tweaked with an excavation tool (for tunnels and overhangs) would suffice. And it can be done… I have faith.
> <mark>b.) An in game rating method that allows people to browse and play custom maps and get them played by others. Action sack should have hundreds of these.</mark>
>
> Custom
> <mark>a.) any feature that has been in a Halo game needs to make a return here as an option. This includes dual wielding, equipment, every AA, every weapon, etc. (Also all the Halo Wars vehicles)</mark>
> <mark>b.) the system needs to be flexible and allow for updates to add options that were previously non-existent. (Say I wanted a non-detachable turret and that was previously not an option, they should be able to patch the option in.)</mark>
> <mark>c.) More options. Adjustable firing rates, recoil, ammo cap, grenade throw distance, etc. The trait zones in H4 are a huge leap forward.</mark>
> d.) the option to play as every combat species in the series and their flood version (For infection). Like Beast mode from Gears of War but better.
>
> Campaign
> <mark>a.) Whatever they see fit works for me - so long as it has an epic conclusion.</mark>
>
> Mechanics
> a.) Swimming (Even if you can’t fight, just not drowning) + water vehicles.
> <mark>b.) Space combat. They let us fly a saber in Reach. I want to dogfight my friends.</mark>
> c.) Fists. Let us punch… & lower our weapons for Machinimas.
> <mark>d.) Not really a mechanic but let us map our own buttons! Choosing the setup from a list of presets is getting old.</mark>
>
> Career
> <mark>a.) Armors unlocked in previous games available only to those who unlocked them legit e.g. recon, katana (the original before the H3 DLC cheevos), inclement weather, etc.</mark>
> <mark>b.) Waypoint cohesion. Make the awards and score we worked so hard for matter. By that I mean exclusive stuff!.. Like add-ons for weapons.</mark>
> <mark>c.) Pit us up against people with similar rank and play time. I get owned by people who made second accounts because they like pwning noobs. On a similar note, do not put me and a bunch of randoms against a full party of inheritors. That is not fun.</mark>

Highlighted = I agree.
Red = Customs and campaign only.
Nothing = Do not agree.

By the way, it’s confirmed that you’re able to lower your weapon over Xbox Live in Halo 4.

Oh and, I definitely don’t want Halo to stop after Halo 6, I doubt it will unless there is no demand for it and the sales drop dramatically. :stuck_out_tongue: