Wanting to join a clan.

I want to join a.clan thats.active and moveing.with a good amount of players

Are you looking for clan? If so, this might be the clan for you!

SPARTAN COMPANY BIO:
THE BEST SPARTAN COMPANY YOU WILL FIND!
PRO COMPANY
Welcome to Illuminati 1st SFG!
To sum it up we are a Pro Spartan Company and we want to be one of the BEST Companies on Halo 5, we emphasize playing together with our members and we always want you to enjoy being part of this company.Information About Us:

• We are a Competitive Spartan Company and we want to be one of the BEST, all members MUST be ACTIVE, and PARTY UP with each other. We are on throughout all timezones and are not limited to any specific region. We are a strictly Halo 5Spartan Company for the Xbox One.

• Our #1 Goal is to have a Spartan Company that Plays Together, that means Partying Up with our Spartan Company Members and communication.

• Achilles Armor - We want you to help members of the company to get this armor set by playing and enjoying each of the games you play to achieve it. If you play more, everyone is closer to the goal!Requirements to Join:

• Must Party Up with Spartan Company Members!

• Prefer Everyone has a Microphone or Kinect.

• We don´t care about your rank or your K/D ratio, you just have to be an active player.
    New Illuminati 1st SFG Spartans:
    1) Please add EVERYONE from our Company as a ‘Friend’ on Xbox Live. That way you can invite your fellow Spartan Company Members to your fire team.
    2) Check out the “COMMENDATIONS” section of our Spartan Company page and see what we need to do in order to get the Achilles Armor.Easy Way To Join:

• Simply click on "Request to Join" on the upper right^ of our Spartan Company page.

• Otherwise Message Mauricio v2 on HaloWaypoint.com or on Xbox Live Gamertag: Mauricio v2.
    Important Links:
    Welcome to Spartan Companies
    Halo 5 Stats Tracker - Track Your Stats
    Halo 5 REQ Progress Tracker - REQ List
    Halo 5 Skull Locations
    Warzone - Bosses Spawns & Map Layout
    Full Introduction:
    Tired of playing with randoms?
    We play together, have communication, are organized and have a high skill level, join us to Dominate across Halo 5.What you will find from Illuminati 1st SFG that you will not find with others:

• Company Organized Events & Custom Games

• Communication

• Organization

• Skilled Teamwork

• OpportunityOur Goal is to be the #1 Spartan Company, Question is will you join us?
    Reasons to Join:

• FREE REQ PACK JUST FOR JOINING! - Easy Access to FULL Multiplayer FireTeam Teammates to play with in Arena, Warzone, and Legendary Co-Op Campaign Missions. - **Learn from our own MLG & Pro members the very best tips, tricks, and tactics to use.**Spartan Company Illuminati 1st SFG
    “The Path to Enlightenment”

sure you can join WPX

> 2533274863765152;1:
> I want to join a.clan thats.active and moveing.with a good amount of players

We are all of those. I forgot to mention this in my message but we have nearly 30 highly active members, and pull full lobbies (16+ players at the same time) at least weekly.

> 2533274907868624;2:
> Are you looking for clan? If so, this might be the clan for you!
> SPARTAN COMPANY BIO:****THE BEST SPARTAN COMPANY YOU WILL FIND!****PRO COMPANYWelcome to Illuminati 1st SFG!
> To sum it up we are a Pro Spartan Company and we want to be one of the BEST Companies on Halo 5, we emphasize playing together with our members and we always want you to enjoy being part of this company.Information About Us: - We are a Competitive Spartan Company and we want to be one of the BEST, all members MUST be ACTIVE, and PARTY UP with each other. We are on throughout all timezones and are not limited to any specific region. We are a strictly Halo 5Spartan Company for the Xbox One. - Our #1 Goal is to have a Spartan Company that Plays Together, that means Partying Up with our Spartan Company Members and communication. - Achilles Armor - We want you to help members of the company to get this armor set by playing and enjoying each of the games you play to achieve it. If you play more, everyone is closer to the goal!Requirements to Join:- Must Party Up with Spartan Company Members!
> - Prefer Everyone has a Microphone or Kinect.
> - We don´t care about your rank or your K/D ratio, you just have to be an active player.
> .
> **New Illuminati 1st SFG Spartans:**1) Please add EVERYONE from our Company as a ‘Friend’ on Xbox Live. That way you can invite your fellow Spartan Company Members to your fire team.
> 2) Check out the “COMMENDATIONS” section of our Spartan Company page and see what we need to do in order to get the Achilles Armor.Easy Way To Join: - Simply click on “Request to Join" on the upper right^ of our Spartan Company page. - Otherwise Message Mauricio v2 on HaloWaypoint.com or on Xbox Live Gamertag: Mauricio v2.
> **Important Links:**Welcome to Spartan Companies
> Halo 5 Stats Tracker - Track Your Stats
> Halo 5 REQ Progress Tracker - REQ List
> Halo 5 Skull Locations
> Warzone - Bosses Spawns & Map Layout
> .
> **Full Introduction:**Tired of playing with randoms?
> We play together, have communication, are organized and have a high skill level, join us to Dominate across Halo 5.What you will find from Illuminati 1st SFG that you will not find with others:
> - Company Organized Events & Custom Games - Communication - Organization - Skilled Teamwork - OpportunityOur Goal is to be the #1 Spartan Company, Question is will you join us?
> .
> Reasons to Join: - FREE REQ PACK JUST FOR JOINING! - Easy Access to FULL Multiplayer FireTeam Teammates to play with in Arena, Warzone, and Legendary Co-Op Campaign Missions. - **Learn from our own MLG & Pro members the very best tips, tricks, and tactics to use.**Spartan Company Illuminati 1st SFG"The Path to Enlightenment”

Ok that had to take an hour or to write and no one gives a -Yoink- about ever thing mate

Hey
I Represent the UNSC Infinity and we are looking for more marines and ODST as the moment, we are a unsc military clan.
Apply today at http://unscinfinity.enjin.com/

Hi there WPX Angel, Operation TryTanium has 16 members to date, and we are focused on having fun in the Halo universe, so if that is something you would like to do, then you can enlist today, simply ask to join and I will happily accept you into the company.
If you have any questions, or would like to know more you can check out our company page, or you can PM me here, or on Xbox Live.

GWG has over 75 players that have played this month, I know this because we monitor activity monthly. We are a fully equipped clan with ways to communicate inside and out of halo. Feel free to check us out and message me if you’re interested.

Our Website: http://www.gruntworkgaming.com/
Our Spartan Company: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/grunt%20work%20gaming
Our Facbook Page: Redirecting...
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=grunt%20work%20gaming&src=typd