Wanted: 3-18 decent human beings, who play halo.

By decent human beings I mean any gender, age race or otherwise, ANYONE who:
-knows how to play the game to some degree
-Doesn’t betray teamates or otherwise sabatoge our team
-Wants to win but doesn’t scream at teamates who are having a bad game
I just want to play matchmaking with some cool people really. None of my friends have this game. I’ve played every single halo game. That is not to say I’m all that great at it…I’m not. I’m probably about average. I do however really enjoy playing. It doesn’t seem like it would be this hard to find a decent group, but there are (since halo 2) a TON of idiot jerks in the haloverse.
I usually play anywhere from 11pm eastern til early morning.
If you speak this language and know how to use a mic great, if not thats cool too.
Just don’t be an -Yoink-.Rob

Try the Recruiting Forum.

I’m a Pokémon, is that not good enough for you?

I’m looking for people too I’m average as well but lately I have adjusted to the weapons and maps…add me on Xbox live Jp Magz 716 gt I play everyday…I don’t cheat or glitch in just looking to play and communicate and join a good Spartan company

> 2533274817682512;1:
> By decent human beings I mean any gender, age race or otherwise, ANYONE who:
> -knows how to play the game to some degree
> -Doesn’t betray teamates or otherwise sabatoge our team
> -Wants to win but doesn’t scream at teamates who are having a bad game
> I just want to play matchmaking with some cool people really. None of my friends have this game. I’ve played every single halo game. That is not to say I’m all that great at it…I’m not. I’m probably about average. I do however really enjoy playing. It doesn’t seem like it would be this hard to find a decent group, but there are (since halo 2) a TON of idiot jerks in the haloverse.
> I usually play anywhere from 11pm eastern til early morning.
> If you speak this language and know how to use a mic great, if not thats cool too.
> Just don’t be an -Yoink-.Rob

Hey man give me an add. My GT is : Reaper sythe

GT is Dingo1359. I’m not the greatest player. I have some games where I do extremely well and others where I do extremely bad. I do yell but it’s directed at myself. I’ll say “damn I suck right now!” But I need some friendlies because my brother was the only one who I partied with and now he has abandoned me to go player the witcher 3.

> 2533274978553590;3:
> I’m a Pokémon, is that not good enough for you?

tosses master ball

> 2533274817682512;1:
> By decent human beings I mean any gender, age race or otherwise, ANYONE who:
> -knows how to play the game to some degree
> -Doesn’t betray teamates or otherwise sabatoge our team
> -Wants to win but doesn’t scream at teamates who are having a bad game
> I just want to play matchmaking with some cool people really. None of my friends have this game. I’ve played every single halo game. That is not to say I’m all that great at it…I’m not. I’m probably about average. I do however really enjoy playing. It doesn’t seem like it would be this hard to find a decent group, but there are (since halo 2) a TON of idiot jerks in the haloverse.
> I usually play anywhere from 11pm eastern til early morning.
> If you speak this language and know how to use a mic great, if not thats cool too.
> Just don’t be an -Yoink-.Rob

Add me Nomad. I’m on weeknights 6pm-whenever MT.