Want to Play Warzone Tonight 11/10 Starts 4pm PST

Hello Spartans,

My name is Joshua, IGN = ClanKilla187 call sign S187.

Been playing halo since halo combat evolved. Always been a fan of BTB and now Warzone, I play daily along with some of my real life friends. We were talking the other night and have been trying to put together a full fireteam of 12 for Warzone.

I’ll be on live around 4pm PST today trying to create a full fireteam drop a comment bellow with your GT and i’ll add you or add me if your interested.

Only 2 hours left till I’am on live, looks like no one new wants to team up, guess i’ll have to just do it the old fashion way or try some FLG sites…

Just looking to make new friends who want to play Warzone among other gametypes.

Jeux is a new and growing (later tonight, that is) SC!
Looking for competitive and skilled players who like to unwind with some Halo!
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/jeux

Elders Berries invite me!!!

I’m in. I’ll be on from 4pst until 5pst. Then I’ll be off for roughly an hour. And then I can play the rest of the night. Add me.
GT - Hi Im Garrett

> 2533274811548579;5:
> I’m in. I’ll be on from 4pst until 5pst. Then I’ll be off for roughly an hour. And then I can play the rest of the night. Add me.
> GT - Hi Im Garrett

Will do

I’ll be on in about a half hour or hour add me for some Warzone domination, GT: DrFriskyBeard

Also, if interested, our Company usually gets full teams for warzone, so if you’re looking to always have people to play with, look into Spartan Elites

I’m in! GamerTag: OzzyMoto

room for 3 more message me for invite
GT same as above