Want to be excited for h5 but my hype is dead

I really enjoyed the beta, watched tonnes of H5 videos on youtube but after seeing that E3 singleplayer gameplay it just disappointed and killed the hype for me. I want to be excited for this game and i want halo to be big again and be the top console FPS back in the H2 and 3 days, but im just not feeling it perhaps im just getting bored of games in general idk just sharing my feelings about this game.

Don’t believe that you have to be super unbelievably hyped like when you were a kid. Don’t get on that train if it’s not your thing anymore.

There’s no point in lying to yourself and hyping yourself up for something that doesn’t appeal to you almost right away. Just because others are hyped and you aren’t it doesn’t make you any less of a gamer.

Play what you enjoy and don’t feel like you have to board the hype train to still be a fan/gamer.

I had a similar situation with getting bored of games and I learned that hype wasn’t helping at all. Being excited is fine but hype is usually, at least in my experience, a good way to get disappointed.

How does one little trailer kill it for you?

> 2533274857398125;3:
> How does one little trailer kill it for you?

Someone doesn’t know about Metroid Federation Force, or that Marvel fighting game for Ipad.

> 2533275003095364;1:
> I really enjoyed the beta, watched tonnes of H5 videos on youtube but after seeing that E3 singleplayer gameplay it just disappointed and killed the hype for me. I want to be excited for this game and i want halo to be big again and be the top console FPS back in the H2 and 3 days, but im just not feeling it perhaps im just getting bored of games in general idk just sharing my feelings about this game.

• Isn’t out yet
  • Has had multiple releases of information, with another coming in the next few days
  • Bigger and better battles
  • More weapons, more vehicles, and more MP gametypes
  • Intriguing campaignYea… you can wait a few more days to see more information coming out, before posting this sort of thread. How exactly does it help the community? I am still hyped for Halo 5, I just hate waiting.

Well… to be fair. The Halo 4 E3 demo looked god awful and the singleplayer for that game actually turned out to be pretty darn good overall. They played is really slowly on an easy difficulty, of course it is going to look slow and boring and stuff. A lot of what you saw is probably scripted demo events and the final game in that section won’t play out that way. That was the case with H4 anyway.

Don’t put too much weight on it. :wink:

I have a Halo 4 buddy who watched the Warzone footage from E3 and said it took all the air out of his tires. Beauty, as they say, is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe you’ll see something between now and launch that will re-light the fire. You never know.

Have you seen the ‘A Hero Reborn’ vidoc? Or the gameinformer campaign article?

> 2533274872578239;8:
> Have you seen the ‘A Hero Reborn’ vidoc? Or the gameinformer campaign article?

Or the sprint season 2.

> 2533274808578327;4:
> > 2533274857398125;3:
> > How does one little trailer kill it for you?
>
>
> Someone doesn’t know about Metroid Federation Force, or that Marvel fighting game for Ipad.

Metroid fans everywhere are shaking their heads!

I just hate waiting but I’ve booked the week off work to play this, that’s how much I’m hyped for this game

> 2533274808578327;4:
> > 2533274857398125;3:
> > How does one little trailer kill it for you?
>
>
> Someone doesn’t know about Metroid Federation Force, or that Marvel fighting game for Ipad.

injustice gods among us? Yeah they made that for the xbox. My brother bought it. This is like N64 requirements here.

A Halo 5 gameplay video on youtube or a trailer is enough to get me hyped again!

My hype is dead since played the beta.

In my opinion, this is probably gonna be my favorite halo! :smiley:

I’m kind of in the same boat, I enjoyed the beta somewhat then saw all the E3 stuff and it killed it. Not interested in the titanfallzone stuff and that campaign level they showed was an instant hype killer, looks last gen, nothing of note there for me at all.

Watch Soldier…be hyped again

Watch this music video (Imagine Dragons: Warriors)
And this fan-made trailer and be hyped again.

that demo was cut to fit their time slot in E3 i thought it was decent i was expecting bigger but whatever they announced other good stuff at their showing

Most of the stuff from the E3 demo had already been spoiled by game informer. So I can understand if the E3 demo wasn’t all that exciting.