Want new friends to play Halo with!

I recently deleted a bunch of players I used to play Halo, and Destiny, with because I hardly ever played with them anymore. Thats a sad thing…:frowning: So I would like to rebuild my friends list for Halo for enjoying it once again on MCC and in preparation for October 27th: Halo 5!

I prefer you to have some decent all around knowledge of how to play Halo, like some basic map call outs and strategies (I know some but not all), have decent skills to play exciting matches with and to play 1v1s for more practice/general fun, and have a working mic.
For now, I am a level 7 in the newly ranked TS playlist on MCC. I realize that doesnt say much, but I would be higher up if I didnt play with players that suck or that quit out right as the game started.

Lately, after playing MCC with people that actually play the whole game, or actually win (and not quit the game RIGHT as it starts because they dont like the map), I have been yearning for players that I used to play with back in the good old days: people to talk to and enjoy the riches Halo has to offer. Id like to see those days return by making new friends! So, if you have some knowledge of how to play Halo and want to enjoy playing with someone who mostly knows what they are doing, dispite having tough days every now and then, hit me up on Xbox LIVE…just be sure to let me know you are from Halo Waypoint.
:smiley:

Hey HD Simplicityy, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the community I own, called Halo 3 Lives On! With over 1,300 members, I’m sure you’ll find at least a few gamers to run matchmaking with, myself included. Here is the url for quick access: facebook.com/groups/needz.moar.h3

Best of luck,
Piffin

> 2533275025593668;2:
> Hey HD Simplicityy, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the community I own, called Halo 3 Lives On! With over 1,300 members, I’m sure you’ll find at least a few gamers to run matchmaking with, myself included. Here is the url for quick access: facebook.com/groups/needz.moar.h3
>
> Best of luck,
> Piffin

I actually sent you a message last night about that. Did you receive it?

> 2533274805386380;3:
> > 2533275025593668;2:
> > Hey HD Simplicityy, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the community I own, called Halo 3 Lives On! With over 1,300 members, I’m sure you’ll find at least a few gamers to run matchmaking with, myself included. Here is the url for quick access: facebook.com/groups/needz.moar.h3
> >
> > Best of luck,
> > Piffin
>
>
> I actually sent you a message last night about that. Did you receive it?

I actually just read it a few minutes ago. Already sent you a response.

Add me xZOMBIExSLOTHx