Want me to buy Halo 5 and the Xbox One?

Hello I am a halo fan. Played CE, H2, H3, Reach, and H4 non stop and I loved it. What I don’t love is H4 multiplayer. Let me explain

What I like:

-Graphics 11/10
-Campaign
-Spartan Ops
-Forge
-Custom Games
-Multiplayer maps
-Customization of spartan and emblem
-Cinematic clips of Spartan Ops (-Yoinking!- AWESOME
-Weapons (Railgun being my favorite)
-Vehicles (Wheres the scorpion? well the Mantis makes up for it)
-Flood

What I dislike:

-Gametypes
-Instant respawn
-Loadouts
-Weapon skins
-Ordinance
-AA
-Those extra perks (Dexerity, Ammo, etc)
-Mountain dew double xp
-How small spartans look
-Lots of gametypes missing in custom games
-NO ELITES

I saw the trailer in Halo xbox one and while it looked cool chief is… the same no repair no nothing looks just like how he was in H4 right now. Also why the hell is he wearing the robe thing to cover up?

Before H4 was released I had my hopes up and thought 343 would do an amazing job creating the game. Well while I did like some of the elements of what they did I was still disappointed. When I bought reach I played it non stop boom bam boom bam boom bam from 9/14/10 till like 10/22/10 NON STOP.

When I bought H4 I beat the campaign in 2 days on heroic by myself (Damn you hurricane sandy) and 3 days later I started playing multiplayer when my connection got back I still played it NON STOP but after a week I just got bored of it. Nothing new was added. I found out they did monthly updates of playlists and such but thats it. Also what I hate is how they announced DLC BEFORE the game is even released, WHO DOES THAT!?!?!? its like not even paying for the full damn game. Therefore look at the population numbers in halo 4. Domination playlist in CoD black ops 2 has more players playing it then the whole Halo 4 game. Does that sound right?

Suggestions:

-NO INSTANT RESPAWNS OMG WHY DID YOU IMPLEMENT THIS I WOULD RATHER WAS .5 SECONDS TO RESPAWN THEN CLICK X AND RESPAWN INSTANTLY
-No ordinance
-Elites and Prometheans all available in multiplayer (Maybe even Flood :O)
-Bigger spartans
-Better armor for spartans
-Make AAs available around the map
-No loadouts
-Bring back headhunter
-24 players max online (16 is so small in my opinion for Big team)
-New gametype
-Better forge
-FIREFIGHT if you cant bring back firefight then make a score points in spartan op for replayability.
-Flamethrower for the LOLZ
-Playlist for CO OP campaign (idk why this isnt added in H4)

Please read 343 and thank you!

[deleted]

You seem to be craving a Halo 2/3 like game

So here’s what we should ask 343 to do:

Classic playlist - Social and Competitive - this provides a Halo 2/3 feel, with a skill rank system for the competitive playlist, plays like how 2/3 played like, Social will have a XP Progression

Infinity playlist - also uses XP and provides a more 4/Reach feel, so it will have Armour Abilities (but fix certain things by making the Jet Pack a Jump Pack, make Active Camo pickup), Have a tiered ordnance system (tier one - ammo or powerup tier two - power up, ammo, needler or SAW tier three will have stuff like shotguns, snipers and rockets but can only be obtained once), No JiP past the first two minutes of a match

If you have anything to add, just quote me and add on in a different colour

> Can you imagine how big maps would have to be for that? Have you seen fans tearing 343i apart for their large maps, already?

They complain because because they did it to compensate for Sprint, along with another plethora of other problems that it causes.

But seriously, why not have at least an option for 12v12, or even 16v16, as long as the next Xbox can handle it?

> > Can you imagine how big maps would have to be for that? Have you seen fans tearing 343i apart for their large maps, already?
>
> They complain because because they did it to compensate for Sprint, along with another plethora of other problems that it causes.
>
> But seriously, why not have at least an option for 12v12, or even 16v16, as long as the next Xbox can handle it?

Battlefield 4 can have 32 vs 32, Halo should have at least 16 vs 16, but keep regular 4 vs 4 and 8 vs 8