Want armor? You have to pay

Well… Seems like soloing halo 5 on legendary doesn’t unlock you any armor. As of right now, the only way to unlock armor is through buying REQ packs.

you don’t have to buy them. you can earn req points by playing multiplayer and buy packs that way. it’s all part of the fun!

Stop being a baby. You can earn REQ packs just by playing. You don’t have a spend a cent if you don’t want to.

Too many idiots spread way too much misinformation in every outlet of the internet, try not to be one of them.

If this is the only way to get armor then it’s eventually going to become a grind.

lol . . .I guess you haven’t been playing attention. You earn req points from playing multiplayer.

> 2533274961579910;2:
> you don’t have to buy them. you can earn req points by playing multiplayer and buy packs that way. it’s all part of the fun!

This. You unlock by levelling up in multiplayer and earning req points

If you only play to get some armor, then you should’ve spent your 60$ elsewhere.

Im not crying. It’s tradition to always unlock armor by playing campaign

Plenty of armour to be unlocked without spending a penny. I bought two REQ packs and didn’t get a single thing I wanted, so it’s really not worth spending money.

My advice? Play the game, earn REQ points, unlock armour.

> 2533274806660353;4:
> If this is the only way to get armor then it’s eventually going to become a grind.

h5’s armory isn’t even worth grinding for

If it is true that most if not all armour variants are unlocked via reqs then that’s disappointing.
It was disappointing enough that you can only customize your armour, head and visor in the first place. Where did the Reach customization go? This is lazy.
Although I do give credit for like over 100 armours or w/e.

> 2533274806660353;4:
> If this is the only way to get armor then it’s eventually going to become a grind.

You probably haven’t played Reach lol

So?

All I can say is that all I had was 2/117 unlocks then I bought some REQ packs(through grinding) watch gave me armor.

> 2533274844052832;13:
> So?

so?

You already have a thread up about this.

You can earn req points in multiplayer to buy req packs. You don’t have to purchase with real money

> 2781240841310002;14:
> All I can say is that all I had was 2/117 unlocks then I bought some REQ packs(through grinding) watch gave me armor.

How many REQ points do you usually earn for completing a match? I imagine it’s different for Arena/Warzone?

> 2533274827167643;18:
> > 2781240841310002;14:
> > All I can say is that all I had was 2/117 unlocks then I bought some REQ packs(through grinding) watch gave me armor.
>
>
> How many REQ points do you usually earn for completing a match? I imagine it’s different for Arena/Warzone?

They estimated 2k per Warzone and 1k per arena. That’s not including point modifiers, commendations, etc.

> 2533274806660353;4:

It actually doesn’t take long to get req points. You earn them just by playing multiplayer and you supposedly earn 10,000 per warzone game